• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My New Stall Team

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Okay, this is my first RMT, so someone please tell me if I do something Wrong. I made this team to stall stuff out with toxic. Simple.

:386-s:Deoxys-S @ Focus Sash
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Drain Punch

This is my reliable lead, simply for the use of SR and Taunt. I love 317 Att with Drain Punch

;251;Celebi @ Focus Sash
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Perish Song
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Rest

This thing basically can Screen if necessary, but mainly uses Perish Song, then heals itself with rest before switching. After switchiong it's sleep is healed so yay

;113;Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Softboiled
- Seismic Toss
- Thunder Wave
- Toxic

My Special Wall Toxic Inducer. It Toxics, then Heals, with ST for whatever doesn't feel like dying.

;233;Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Trait: Download
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Toxic
- Recover
- Protect
- Thunder Wave

Chansey's Physical Counterpart, just with protect rather than ST

:635:Hydriegon (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Dark Pulse
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower
- Focus Blast

Revenge killer. Easy and simple. It also takes out those pesky magic guarders and steel types.

;196;Espeon (M) @ Light Clay
Trait: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Yawn
- Morning Sun

My main Screener/ Deflector Thing. Bounces back anything it wants and set up some bulk.

Coolio, my friend. Coolio

I would take T-wave off the Porg and replace it with Ice beam, just so you are not taunt bait. You also wont be able to use T-wave if you use toxic, or vice versa. T-wave doesnt need to be on any of your pokemon if you are using toxic.

Black-Wolf

Darker Than Black
typical max.....