• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My New Team ina long time

ger9119

Ok this is a team im battleing my friends with and maybe a few wi-fi battles here or there

dialga.png

Lv 100/Modest,Pressure
Evs-
-Roar
-Stealth Rock
-Toxic
-Dragon Pulse

Summary-A weird moveset that i wanna test out lay out rocks/toxic then roar away Dragon Pulse if all else fails

electivire.png

Lv 100/Adamant,Motor Drive

-ThunderPunch
-Ice Punch
-Fire punch
-Earthquake

Summary-a solid moveset worked wonders for me before,Phyiscal Sweeper

magmortar.png

Lv 100/Modest,Flame Body

-Flamethrower
-ThunderBolt
-Focus Blast(Not sure of this)
-Psychic

Summary-Special Sweeper basically a personal favorite of mine

094gengar.gif

Lv 100/timid,Levitate

-Energy Ball
-Sludge Bomb
-Shadow ball
-Thunderbolt

Summary-Another Special Sweeper not sure about Sludge Bomb and Shadow Ball using them for stab

heracross.png

Lv 100/Quiet(Couldnt find an Adamant one),Guts

-MegaHorn
-Close Combat
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge

Summary-Phyiscal Sweeper,mainly power attacks so he packs a punch

dragonite.jpg

Lv 100 Lax,Inner Focus

-Aqua tail
-Dragon Dance
-Fire Punch
-Outrage or Dragon Claw?

Summary-DD and sweep

Dont do Ev's and stuff and im not good with Items

Last edited:
then go to ingame, u lose if u dont have EVs. simple as that, u also have to play this in ubers

Adamant on Cross and Adamant/Jolly on DNite,

EQ> Aqual Tail on D Nite

Focus Blast > Sludge Bomb on Gengar

HP Ice > Energy Ball on Gengar

cloudk

hates you.
No evs, no items=lose.

Further more you have to play this inside the ubers tier, and this team will probably get swept by some scarf/specs kyogre lead.

ger9119

I never did any EV training,should i just post there stats insted and i would use items but im unsure on what items to use

Poke-friend

Wayward Traveler

Why do you always have to be so harsh...*shakes head* Sorry...=P

Other guys have it covered. I'm not experienced with ubers.

You could try this though:

Electivire @ Expert Belt
Lonely Nature
Abilty: Motor Drive
76 atk/252 sp.atk/180 spd
-HP Grass
-Thunderbolt
-Low Kick
-Ice Punch

^Weird. A bit smogon-oriented.

Here are also some suggestions for Heracross:

Heracross @ Flame Orb
Adamant/Jolly Nature
Ability: Guts
6 HP/252 atk/252 spd
-Facade
-Stone Edge
-Megahorn
-Close Combat

or

Heracross @ Choice Scarf
Adamant/Jolly Nature
6 HP/252 atk/252 spd
-Pursuit/Night Slash
-Stone Edge
-Close Combat
-Megahorn

Well, there you go.

Poke-friend

Wayward Traveler
^Kind of SPAM-ish. Never mind. Dragon Claw and Draco Meteor could work, but if used competitively, Fly is not the most liked of options. It also depends on which set you're going to work with and it depends on its EV's.

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
Why do you always have to be so harsh...*shakes head* Sorry...=P

Other guys have it covered. I'm not experienced with ubers.

You could try this though:

Electivire @ Expert Belt
Lonely Nature
Abilty: Motor Drive
76 atk/252 sp.atk/180 spd
-HP Grass
-Thunderbolt
-Low Kick
-Ice Punch

^Weird. A bit smogon-oriented.

Here are also some suggestions for Heracross:

Heracross @ Flame Orb
Adamant/Jolly Nature
6 HP/252 atk/252 spd
-Facade
-Stone Edge
-Megahorn
-Close Combat

or

Heracross @ Choice Scarf
Adamant/Jolly Nature
6 HP/252 atk/252 spd
-Pursuit/Night Slash
-Stone Edge
-Close Combat
-Megahorn

Well, there you go.

Why say sorry when you are correct?

Anyways, I'll help in any way possible. Leftovers/Choice Specs/Scarf on Gengar, Yache Berry on Dragonite, Adamant Orb on Dialga, Choice Band on Heracross, Life Orb on Electivire, and Expert Belt/Choice Specs/Scarf on Magmortar.

cloudk

hates you.
hey how about try a lvl 100 salamence with fly or dragon claw or draco meteor hey that could work

All HM moves sucks except for surf and waterfall. Dive is fine if you're running stall ludicolo too, though no one does that.

Mence NEVER has both dragon claw AND meteor on the same set. It's either just dragon claw alone, or meteor and dragon pulse. Your advice was nothing more than spam and just increased your post count instead of helping the TheadStarter, which ironically, is what i am doing. Just couldn't resist pulling apart weak movesets >_<

ger9119

Thanks for the suggestions,im not to sure about a mixed set but it hink im going to use the Flame Orb set.I got a battle today and maybe ill post the results and does Magmortor and Gengar's movesets good and is there anything i should change with them and i still need a rate for dialga

randomspot555

All HM moves sucks except for surf and waterfall. Dive is fine if you're running stall ludicolo too, though no one does that.

HM moves are fine in-game, and can work in a real person battle if they aren't battling under any rules or clauses. It's not a GOOD move, but it's usuable for any sort of In-Game stuff.