• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

my new team

Status
Not open for further replies.

florrie

RATE!
;027;
Name: Sandshrew @eviloite
Level: 100 Calm
Sand Rush
Moves :
~ sandstorm
~ Brick Break
~ Earthquake
~Rock Slide

;006;
Name: charizard @rocky helmet
Level: 100 Adamant
Blaze.
Moves :
~ Earthquake
~Flamethrower
~ Dragon Claw
~ Aerial Ace

;389;
Name: torterra @live orb
Overgrow
Moves :
~ Earthquake
~ wood hammer
~ curse
~rock slide  

;492;
Name: shaymin @gracedia flower
Level: 100 Modest
Natural Cure
Sky Forme Ability:
Serene Grace
Moves :
~ earth power
~ healing wish
~ Energy Ball
~ Air Slash

;034;
Name: nidoking @earth plate
Level: 100 brave
Poison Point
Moves :
~ meagahorn
~ Smack Down
~ earthquake
~ Outrage

:503:
Name: samurott @shell bell
Torrent
Moves :
~ Razor Shell
~ Ice Beam
~sword dance
~ Night Slash

DrasticPhase

Half ded
You need to explain the roles of each team member and add EVs to each member
Sandshrew- if you want a sandstorm team just go with ttar, but i see only 3 pokemon that wont get hit hit by it.
Charizard-just go special since it has better SpA. With the moves Heatwave/fire blast/overheat,air slash, HP ice/electric,???
Not an expert on torterra and shaymin
Nidoking- you can.try to use a sheer force set of tbolt,ice beam,flamethower,earth power. All of these moves abuses its DW ability and provides good coverage
Not good with samurott

AromaFlora

floofy
Your team seems like it really won't last long in the competitive zone. Really, try your team at PO (http://pokemon-online.eu/ - download it) and see how it goes. If you want to succeed, you need to play to win and use the Pokemon that can succeed, given the proper support.

But I'm not locking this RMT for that reason. This lacks descriptions. :p I do implore you do download that simulator and test your team out. You'll learn a lot about competitive battling just by doing it and getting owned lol. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.