• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My new team

shadorai

wandering trainer
alright, so I've had most of my other teams in the past rated by various pros and such, but i figured i would turn to you guys for this new team i made.

pidgeot -- ability: keen eye -- item: sky plate
moves:
fly
hurricane
heat wave
steel wing

gastrodon -- ability: storm drain -- item: rindo berry
moves:
stone edge
earthquake
muddy water
blizzard

luxray -- ability: intimidate -- item: air balloon
moves:
discharge
crunch
thunder
iron tail

exeggutor -- ability: chrlorophyll -- item: heat rock
moves:
psychic
leaf storm
solarbeam
sunny day

armaldo -- ability: battle armor -- item: razor claw
moves:
double-edge
rock slide
x-scissor
earthquake

bisharp -- ability: defiant -- item: chople berry
moves:
guillotine
focus blast
night slash
iron head

tell me what you think!

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Pidgeot can use Return over one of the Flying move.

Luxray
Adamant Nature
~Wild Charge
~Ice Fang
~Fire Fang
~Crunch

Aqua Tail instead of Double-Edge on Armaldo.

Bisharp
Adamant Nature
~Brick Break
~Night Slash
~Iron Head
~Swords Dance

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Ice Beam > Blizzard on Gastrodon for more reliability. You can run a fully Special set of Surf / Earth Power / Ice Beam / Recover; Stone Edge provides unnecessary coverage on your set, whereas Recover would be useful for healing.

I'm not too sure on Exeggutor's place in your team though; it seems out of place. It'll set up Sun for eight turns, but if it faints, none of your Pokemon will benefit:
- although Heat Wave will be stronger on Pidgeot, Hurricane will drop to 50% accuracy
- Fire moves will be stronger, thus reducing Gastrodon's Fire resistance and making Bisharp and Armaldo more susceptible to Fire-moves

Although you could make a bulkier set around Sunny Day, your best option is to do away with the sun altogether, which isn't a bad idea since I don't think Exeggutor is that good at setting up Sunny Day anyway.

Exeggutor @ Sitrus Berry
Harvest
~ Substitute
~ Protect
~ Leech Seed
~ Giga Drain

Hope this helps.

shadorai

wandering trainer
Ice Beam > Blizzard on Gastrodon for more reliability. You can run a fully Special set of Surf / Earth Power / Ice Beam / Recover; Stone Edge provides unnecessary coverage on your set, whereas Recover would be useful for healing.

I'm not too sure on Exeggutor's place in your team though; it seems out of place. It'll set up Sun for eight turns, but if it faints, none of your Pokemon will benefit:
- although Heat Wave will be stronger on Pidgeot, Hurricane will drop to 50% accuracy
- Fire moves will be stronger, thus reducing Gastrodon's Fire resistance and making Bisharp and Armaldo more susceptible to Fire-moves

Although you could make a bulkier set around Sunny Day, your best option is to do away with the sun altogether, which isn't a bad idea since I don't think Exeggutor is that good at setting up Sunny Day anyway.

Exeggutor @ Sitrus Berry
Harvest
~ Substitute
~ Protect
~ Leech Seed
~ Giga Drain

Hope this helps.

Pidgeot can use Return over one of the Flying move.

Luxray
Adamant Nature
~Wild Charge
~Ice Fang
~Fire Fang
~Crunch

Aqua Tail instead of Double-Edge on Armaldo.

Bisharp
Adamant Nature
~Brick Break
~Night Slash
~Iron Head
~Swords Dance

thanks for the help guys.

Dragonquester

Fear the dragon
You could replace exeggutor with Accelgor. Use it as a fast lead to lower your foes stats. Mine has acid spray, giga drain, struggle bug, and rest. Rest is used for doubles with the hydration ability and rain. It can be replaced with u-turn to evacuate if needed.