• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My New Trick Room RMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
Reuniclus@Twisted Spoon
- Trick Room
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
Trick room setter and he is bulky which gives me enough time to set.

Dusclops@Eviolite
- Willo-O-Wisp
- Trick Room
- Night Shade
- Imprison
Easy set, for my bulky Dusclops. Imprison just basically stops other trick room teams from setting up.

Hariyama@Toxic Orb
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Fake Out
- Bullet Punch
Bullet Punch is for coverage, Fake Out is to give me enough time for a trick set up, Stone Edge is for coverage and Close Combat + STAB and his guts ability + Toxic Orb helps him sweep the field.

Heatran@Air Balloon
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Protect
- Substitute
Heatran basically is covering the bug weaknesses on the team. He also can do well under trick room since he is not the fastest pokemon.

Metagross@Choice Band
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Bullet Punch
- Hammer Arm

Hydreigon@Life Orb
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Superpower
- Dark Pulse
My safety net for the team, Trick Room won't always be up.

What else can I put in or change? These are the current Pokemon I have that can possibly work on the team;

Tangrowth
Slowking
Exeguttor
Blastoise
Golduck (Has Cloud Nine, can be a nice safe net)
Gallade
Dragonite
Lickilicki
Conkeldurr
Snorlax
Slowbro

Reuniclus would prefer Wise Glasses or Expert Belt if you can get either, as TwistedSpoon only boosts its STAB. And give it Psyshock to deal with Special Walls. Consider Iron Ball if you think any of your Pokémon might get "out-slowed". Everything else, for me, is OK.

Last edited:

Nulava

Banned
Heatran @ Air Balloon / Leftovers
Nature: Timid
~Fire Blast
~Earth Power
~Hidden Power (Ice) / Hidden Power (Grass)
~Stealth Rock / Toxic / Taunt

Everything else seems find to me. :D

What you should replace is in bold.

Dusclops@Eviolite
- Will-O-Wisp
- Trick Room
- Night Shade
- Imprison
Easy set, for my bulky Dusclops. Imprison just basically stops other trick room teams from setting up.

Hariyama@Toxic Orb
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Fake Out
- Bullet Punch
Bullet Punch is for coverage, Fake Out is to give me enough time for a trick set up, Stone Edge is for coverage and Close Combat + STAB and his Guts ability + Toxic Orb helps him sweep the field.

Hydreigon@Life Orb
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Superpower
- Dark Pulse
My safety net for the team, Trick Room won't always be up.

Well. First, about Dusclops and Imprison, almost nobody in-game uses Trick Room, so go with something that can touch Normal-Types or give Pain Split a try (use it wisely).

Then, Hariyama: Run Flame Orb instead because the damage from status will be lower that way.

And for Hydreigon: Maybe you should consider Dragon Pulse because Draco Meteor is very likely to render it harmless and/or force it to switch (THREE attacks out of four are Special), but Superpower is OK as it doesn't affect the other moves, just use it only once.

Last edited:

The Exalt

Original
What you should replace is in bold.

Well. First, about Dusclops and Imprison, almost nobody in-game uses Trick Room, so go with something that can touch Normal-Types or give Pain Split a try (use it wisely).

Then, Hariyama: Run Flame Orb instead because the damage from status will be lower that way.

And for Hydreigon: Maybe you should consider Dragon Pulse because Draco Meteor is very likely to render it harmless and/or force it to switch (THREE attacks out of four are Special), but Superpower is OK as it doesn't affect the other moves, just use it only once.

I'd recommend keeping the Toxic Orb because a burn cuts attack, unless you are using Guts, in which in that case it raises its attack.

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
My Hariyama had guts, which is why I use my toxic orb.

Status
Not open for further replies.