• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

my newbish team

shadow_burnt

HEAD BUTT GO!
the first pokemon i say i got info for it before but I want it with an electivire but you know a ground will own them both i guess.....

Raikou(sparky)
modest
thunderbolt
substitute
shadow ball
calm mind

Gallade
careful
close combat
psycho cut
stone edge
drain punch

Weavile
bold
shadow claw
poison jab
night slash
icy wind

Leafeon
careful
energy ball
razor leaf
synthesis
sunny day

Garchomp
hardy
Swords dance
dragon claw
earthquake
fire fang

idk my last pokemon,i want a tank and a hard hitter....i want it to be a steel type as well
aggron or metagross or bastiodon
i might want a electivire,that's wat the begginning was all about..

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Weavile
Adamant Nature
~Ice Punch
~Night Slash
~Brick Break
~Aerial Ace

Leafeon
Jolly Nature
~Leaf Blade
~Return
~X-Scissor
~Swords Dance

shadow_burnt

HEAD BUTT GO!
thanks for that i forgot to say i was going to change leaf's moves,i don't have the evolution stuff for weavile but what should i have as my last lucario or aggron or bastiodon?

Actually, Steelix would be best because of good def AND high Atk. It can learn moves like Dragonbreath too.

I suggest a Steelix with the following info:

Steelix @ Salac Berry
Dragonbreath
Rock Polish
Iron Tail
Earthquake.
(EVtrain it in Speed and HP)