• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

my newest project-delta bex. HL-on

Shiloh Phoenix

Super Coordinator
okay, I loved the effect of blaziken ex's 2nd attack. 100 to anything, amazing. when I saw steelix ex, I saw a reincarnated bex. Then when I saw delta tyranitar, I was like OMG uber-walrein. so, here's my idea...

pokemon 18
3 slugma collect
2 magcargo smooth over
1 magcargo UF
3 larvitar DS
2 pupitar DS
3 tyranitar DS
2 onix TRR
2 steelix ex

trainers 26
4 dual ball
3 holon ruins
1 island cave
3 copycat
3 steven's advice
3 rare candy
3 celio's network
2 prof. elm's training method
1 warp point
1 holon farmer
1 energy recycle system
1 strength charm

energy 16
2 holon FF
6 fighting
4 fire
4 metal

the main strategy is to use magcargo+tyranitar/holon ruins to get a quick search and extra energy attachment every tuen, which is usually up by turn 3. the steelix is to be used as a massive steel tank to deal 100 to anything whenever I want, and it works. the 1 UF magcargo is my fighting type attackera and the holon energy might just be the most useful card in teh deck, 2nd only to strength charm, enabling me to pull OHKO's on medicham, metagross d, dragonite d(both with metals), legendary birds, and to use t-tar to get ohko's on magcargo's, or any other stage 1 menace. warp point is for when I need a steelix out of there fast.(5 retreat is stupid) and lastly, ers and holon farmer are for reusing steelix'd energy.

T

Thunderbolt

Hmmm, interesting deck list.....
Really interseting and I don't know what to say.
But it is a really good list though.
Can't really rate what i've never really seen before.

Felix Feral Fezirix

Densetsu no Pikachu!
That's a really tight energy scheme. Most decks have 20-odd energy, and I don't think ERS and Holon farmer can make up for the lost 4 energy or more. Correct me if I'm wrong.

P.S. Considering my Flygon based deck has well over 20 energy and I still cram in 4 ERS, you can see that I'm an energy freak. lol.

NateDawg161992

Mononoke Fan
most decks have 14 to 18 nrg. Anyway 'bout the deck: I think you should drop the ERS for another Holon Farmer. When EF comes out I would play Space Center instead of of Island Cave for a Lunarock counter and of course you would put in 4 Rainbows for your choice of energies. Otherwise I like it, looks solid.

Shiloh Phoenix

Super Coordinator
4 rainbow? ew. T-tar searches for basics. I like only using 16 energy, and decks with more than 18 are either mulligan or crap. I was actually thinking about using another holon farmer, but the convenience of ers+supporter usage is too good to give up. aka, I tried it, and this is better. and lunarock will die because by the time it's out...I'll be using it! bwahahaha!