• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My OC Gym Leader

HomosexualGuitar

.misanthope.
Playing Diamond I realised there wasn't a Dark type Gym Leader. I know there's couple of Elites that use Dark types but not a Gym Leader. So I made up my own >w<

He has no backstory or anything since I don't have a fic to use him in. Feel free to borrow him for yours if you want though.

__Kuyami_the_Dark_Gym_Leader___by_ApocalypseSakura.jpg

He's called Kuyami, uses Absol, Sneasel, Umbreon and Houndoom, and his gym is mostly in the dark. He gives out the Midnight badge to the winners, which raises Sp. Atk and allows the use of Rock Smash outside battle. He also gives TM79 - Dark Pulse.

SQUIRTLETamer08

lower shiny ratio!
looks pretty cool. Just one thought; he only uses 4 pokemon but has a full set of 6 poke balls? Im guessing two are empty? Maybe im thinking to hard on this. great job tho!

pokeaidmissy

Very cool and creative! I like the Dark Trainer idea. The only critique I have is that the Trainer's shoulder looks too large for the rest of his body and his Pokemon look amature compared to their detailed Trainer. I love the detail of the Trainer and the shading and background are awesome!

Is kuyami gay? I love the way you made him seem all dark. It's nice to see a representative Gym leader ;D

The midnight badge is a little satanic though >.> but that's just my washed up mind talking, it would be upside down and circled if it were satanic...right?

HomosexualGuitar

.misanthope.
looks pretty cool. Just one thought; he only uses 4 pokemon but has a full set of 6 poke balls? Im guessing two are empty? Maybe im thinking to hard on this. great job tho!

>w< Didn't think of that when I was drawing it. Maybe he has two that he doesn't use in battle? XD

Very cool and creative! I like the Dark Trainer idea. The only critique I have is that the Trainer's shoulder looks too large for the rest of his body and his Pokemon look amature compared to their detailed Trainer. I love the detail of the Trainer and the shading and background are awesome!

Yeah, first time drawing Pokemon here actually XP I tend to draw people way more. Thanks though =3

Is kuyami gay? I love the way you made him seem all dark. It's nice to see a representative Gym leader ;D

The midnight badge is a little satanic though >.> but that's just my washed up mind talking, it would be upside down and circled if it were satanic...right?

Yup, upside down and circled is Satanic, right way up and circled is Pagan/Wiccan, while just the star on its own is simply a star X3

>.> And what made you think he was gay? >w< Yes I thought he was in my head but he might just be very camp.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Nice job colouring with pencil crayons. one thing though, not to offend or anything, but that trainer kinda looks female to me. Dunno why, just a vibe. Anyway good idea making his clothes look like houndoom!

mangaeyes

The drawings are very, very good but the colouring really lets you down. Its scruffy and messy. Other than that there is brilliant shading on the man but not so much on the pokemon.

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
Wow...this is awesome.

...I can't think of anything else to say now...

HomosexualGuitar

.misanthope.
The drawings are very, very good but the colouring really lets you down. Its scruffy and messy.

Yeah, doesn't help that I turn up the contrast either, which makes the bad colouring stand out even more XP Its not that bad IRL but scanning it fades it so its either a faded drawing or bad colouring.