• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Omega Ruby in-game team

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have never posted a team before and I'm just playing around with some Pokemon that I've never really used before except for my starter. Also I have restarted my game so I haven't beat the elite four yet or even taken on groudon so I'm still biuilding my team. I would like some input on some other UU/PU/NU Pokemon in the game to go along with the team.

Blaziken
Nature Adamant
(252 atk, 252 spd, 4 Def)
Ability speed boost
Item Wide Lens
Move 1 Flare Blitz
Move 2 Hi Jump Kick
Move 3 Stone Edge
Move 4 Night Slash/Earthquake/Shadow Claw

Exploud
Nature Modest
(252 Sp Atk, 252 spd, 4 Def)
Ability Scrappy
Item Choice Specs
Move 1 Boomburst
Move 2 Flamethrower
Move 3 Focus Blast
Move 4 Shadow Ball

Grumpig
Nature Modest
(252 Sp Atk, 252 HP, 4 Sp Def)
Ability Thick Fat
Item Leftovers
Move 1 Psychic
Move 2 Energy Ball
Move 3 Focus Blast
Move 4 Surf

Also I know I can't get choice specs till after I fight at the battle mansion or resort so if you have an opinion there that would be great.

Space Ghost

The Enigma in Space
Do you plan on using this team competitively as well? If anything I'd give Blaziken Protect and at least Knock Off, which would be hitting harder than Night Slash/Shadow Claw if you're looking for Psychic counters, since opponents would have held items (competitively speaking).

Status
Not open for further replies.