• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My OU team to ladder with

Comebhax

Black & Yellow
I'm gonna try and break my ladder record (1300) on PO. Please review my team and post some suggestions and stuff. Please rate:

Team:
212.gif
373.gif
302.gif
637.gif
485.gif
landorus_sacred_beast_form_sprite_by_dluka-d53zrhq.png

212.gif

Overrated (Scizor) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Atk / 208 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Roost

Standard scizor set. Bullet Punch was for a priority move. I think this is the only counter to the new thundurus beast form (I think is a uber but i saw people use it so w.e). I switch out to a Heatran or Volcorana when i face a fire type with this, it can also be another way to get rid of dragonite, a pokemon that can sweep my team if sableye isn't there to help.

373.gif

I'll pimp u (Salamence) (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Brick Break

The main role of this Salamence is to sweep. Lum berry is used to cure the confusion after Outrage or if a pokemon using will-o-wisp or toxic on it. Salamence and Volcarona both can be harmed by SR, and i am considering adding a rapid spinner on this team.

302.gif

Trololo (Sableye) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt
- Night Shade
- Recover

A standard Sableye to troll with. It doesn't get that harmed by SR, and it has leftovers and recover to heal. This pokemon can be switched in against normal type moves and stuff and w.e. i just troll with this u get me right?

Starmie @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hydro Pump
- Rapid Spin
- Thunderbolt
- Recover

637.gif

Volcarona (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flame Body
EVs: 200 HP / 252 SAtk / 56 Spd
- Roost
- Fiery Dance
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz
+2 speed +2 spec attack and +2 special defense with this volcarona is dangerous, it can sweep many pokemon and it gets roost to heal. Its great.

485.gif

Me (Heatran) (M) @ Air Balloon
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Roar
Flash fire lets it switch in to fire moves, it is great when going up against sun teams.

Landorus-T (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
- U-turn
- HP-Ice

- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
You probably have never seen a landorus set like this, i used to think all this was good for was rock polish, but this set is pretty good too. Bulk up makes it bulky and when not against ice types or water types it can be very strong.

-----------------------

So that was my team! Thanks for reading! Please leave a comment below!

Attachments

• landorus_sacred_beast_form_sprite_by_dluka-d53zrhq.png
    3.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Shinluxray348

The name is Luxray
I think you should give heatran stealth rock over roar. I've run it with stealth rock and i like it better. Plus it'll help you rack up damage if the opponent switches often. Just a thought

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
I think you should give heatran stealth rock over roar. I've run it with stealth rock and i like it better. Plus it'll help you rack up damage if the opponent switches often. Just a thought

I run stealth rock too but, sometimes things start to set up and dont expect heatran to do ANYTHING, I find myself swept because nothing can stop it. Roar all the way

- U-turn
- HP-Ice
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
Uturn wokrs better, also a good choice if you dont know whats switching in

Last edited:

Comebhax

Black & Yellow
I run stealth rock too but, sometimes things start to set up and dont expect heatran to do ANYTHING, I find myself swept because nothing can stop it. Roar all the way

- U-turn
- HP-Ice
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
Uturn wokrs better, also a good choice if you dont know whats switching in
Thanks and i'm going to stay with Roar.

Klaus™

Banned
2 things im noticing:

1) why sableye? its not really doing anything to the team other than support, but it is taken of fairly quickly. i find it best used as a support spinblocker, but you dont even have spikes/t-spikes.

2) you are using both volcarona and salamence, yet no spinner. even with roost, volca will be hard pressed to switch in, as if a team gets down a full layer of spikes and sr, you are pretty much screwed.

now onto some little nitpicks:

volca: switch roost with hp ground/water. fire and water get great coverage together, only resisted by dragon and water i think. plus, it takes care of heatran

salamence: fine. but maybe something over brick break. have you tried maybe a life orb with hydro pump and fire blast? just for sh!ts and giggles

scizor: fine

heatran: fine. i use that same set and love it. most people dont even notice the air balloon

sableye: replace immediately. for a spinner. starmie might do. another water resist, an ice resist, and can revenge terrakion, always a threat to any team.

landorus: i dont know how to approach this except to say that lefties is a useless item on it. try scarfing it instead. its got a speed problem imo.

just some thoughts

Comebhax

Black & Yellow
^Is this a good Starmie to use?:

Starmie @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
- Surf
- Rapid Spin
- Thunderbolt
- Pain Split