• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My OU team

Lucario 1

seeking shinies
This team was made by me a while ago, but recently i realised that I had ev trained it worngly. I therefore decided to get it rated before I re-ev train them.

Porygon Z @ Life orb
Ability: adaptability
Nature: timid
EVs: 252 satk 252 spd 4 hp

- tri attack
- dark pulse
- ice beam
- nasty plot

My special sweeper. I made it timid to beat other sweepers to the kill, and to avoid bieng outrun. Life Orb for a power boost

Gliscor@leftovers
Ability: hypper cutter
Nature:impish
EVs:252 hp 252 def 4 atk

- stealth rock
- Earthquake
- U turn
- roost

My physical wall. Usually used to start. It sets up stealth rock, then uses U turn to procide a free switch in for Porygon Z. Earthquake for the occasional super effective hit.

Dusknoir@leftovers
Ability:pressure
EVs: 252hp 53 def 204 sdef

- pain split
- will o wisp
- confuse ray
- thunderpunch

A general defensive wall, aswell as an annoyer. Pain split mainly for recovery. Thunderpunch is to make it a gyrados counter, which would otherwise dominate my t-tar and metagross.

Tyranitar@choice band
Ability: sand strewm
Nature: adamant
EVs: 252 atk 252 spd 4 hp

- crunch
- earthquake
- ice fang
- stone edge

Physical sweeper. Tyranitar is designed for use in the later part of the game, usually after porygon Z is dead. Gliscor and Meta are immune to sandstorm, and milotic and dusknoir have leftovers.

Metagross@leftovers
Ability:clear body
nature:adamant
EVs: 252hp 152atk 104 spd

- Earthquake
- meteor mash
- zen headbutt
- Explosion

My Tank. metagross is designed to switch into hard hits. Three attacking moves give it good coverage, and explosion is a guranteed KO for when metagross is weak.

Milotic@lefovers
Ability:marvel scale
nature: bold
EVs: 252 hp, but i cant remember the rest of the spread

- Ice beam
- Surf
- Rest
- Sleep talk

My Special wall. With marvel scale, when milotic is asleep due to rest, its defence raises. Ice beam and surf give it decent coverage.

So there's my team. Any advice and criticism you have is very welcome please and thank you.

bookist

just one question do you really need 3 pokes with EQ? and your metagross needs more defense to be considered a tank...i think

This team was made by me a while ago, but recently i realised that I had ev trained it worngly. I therefore decided to get it rated before I re-ev train them.

Porygon Z @ Choice Scarf
Nature: Modest

- tri attack
- dark pulse
- ice beam
- trick

My special sweeper. I made it timid to beat other sweepers to the kill, and to avoid bieng outrun. Life Orb for a power boost

Better lead IMO

Gliscor@leftovers

- stealth rock
- Earthquake
- Stone edge
- roost

My physical wall. Usually used to start. It sets up stealth rock, then uses U turn to procide a free switch in for Porygon Z. Earthquake for the occasional super effective hit.

looks fine you might want to add some spe EVs to outspeed standard cario, but thats up to you.

Dusknoir@leftovers

- pain split
- will o wisp
- confuse ray
- thunderpunch

A general defensive wall, aswell as an annoyer. Pain split mainly for recovery. Thunderpunch is to make it a gyrados counter, which would otherwise dominate my t-tar and metagross.

Looks ok

Tyranitar@Life orb/expert belt
Nature: Hasty
EVs: 116 Atk / 144 SpA / 248 Spe

- Dragon Dance
- Crunch
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam/ HPGRASS]

Physical sweeper. Tyranitar is designed for use in the later part of the game, usually after porygon Z is dead. Gliscor and Meta are immune to sandstorm, and milotic and dusknoir have leftovers.

Having both a phyical T-tar and gross is a bit meh, you can allways try this mixed set.

Metagross@leftovers

- Earthquake
- meteor mash
- zen headbutt
- Explosion

My Tank. metagross is designed to switch into hard hits. Three attacking moves give it good coverage, and explosion is a guranteed KO for when metagross is weak.

Looks fine

Milotic@lefovers
Ability:marvel scale
nature: bold
EVs: 252 hp, but i cant remember the rest of the spread

- Ice beam /Toxic
- Surf
- Rest
- Sleep talk

My Special wall. With marvel scale, when milotic is asleep due to rest, its defence raises. Ice beam and surf give it decent coverage.

Standard, fine

So there's my team. Any advice and criticism you have is very welcome please and thank you.

Changes in Bold.

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
Porygon Z @ Life orb
Nature: timid

- tri attack
- dark pulse
- ice beam
- nasty plot

Adaptability is over rated. Download is far superior on anything that isn't MixZ. With Download you'll have +3 S.Atk as opposed to +2 and 1 stronger move.

Shadow Ball + HP Fighting provides best coverage as it stands you can't even hit Heatran for neutral.

This is also a very bad lead. Lead with Tyranitar instead, so you can beat the common Azelf leads.

Gliscor@leftovers

- stealth rock
- Earthquake
- U turn
- roost

Use Sand Veil since Tyranitar is setting up Sandstorm, you might as well abuse it.

116 HP/ 176 Def/ 216 Spd

^ This way you outspeed Ice Punching Lucario and EQ it.

Fire Fang > U-Turn, so you can counter Breloom, Scizor and Heracross, as well as giving Forretress switch ins a hard time.

Dusknoir@leftovers

- pain split
- will o wisp
- confuse ray
- thunderpunch

252 HP/ 176 Def/ 80 S.Def

It needs all the help it can get if it wants to switch in on Gyarados, it's also quite bad at taking on special threats so don't bother investing in any more special defense.

Tyranitar@choice band
Nature: adamant
EVs: 252 atk 252 spd 4 hp

- crunch
- earthquake
- ice fang
- stone edge

Ice Fang is also rather useless.

Ice Beam still hits Gliscor harder than +1 Ice Fang, but if taking on Hippowdon is your concern then Aqua Tail does more damage, 2HKOing it if I recall correctly.

Metagross@leftovers

- Earthquake
- meteor mash
- zen headbutt
- Explosion

Agility > Zen Headbutt, otherwise the Speed EV do not make any sense. Despite it getting STAB with Zen Headbutt, the coverage it offers is horrible.

124 HP/ 252 Atk/ 132 Spd, which allows you to outspeed Timid Scarf Heatran after an Agility.

Shadow_Blaze

nice team,

Porygon is standard...there are better renditions of that but its standard...I still wouldnt lead with it. CBtar would be a decent lead to start off SS early and you can stall it out with gliscor if a fighter comes in so I'd say CBtar lead > PZ lead

and about Ttar, Ice fang wont do you much justice seeing as you already have a strong STAB move that covers fliers and whatnot...

Glisccor is standard, just use Ice or fire fang over u turn

Shadow sneek over confuse ray on noir...otherwise pretty standard

follow Blue Ace's EV spread and move set for Meta...much better

and Milo is standard ._.

nice team

Lucario 1

seeking shinies
Thanks for the advice everyone. I will defidently make lots of changes, particulary to metagross. Btw, does anyone know the ev spread for a standard milotic?

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
Calm Nature: 212 HP/ 120 Def/ 176 S.Def

^ Better Milotic

Reaches Leftovers recovery point, and can take on Heatran and SpecsMence with incredible ease, the Defense EVs are to feed Marvel Scale's boost while asleep.