• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My own drawings

Rinrei

<- Kawaii ^^
Nah, there's nothing wrong with the hands, really. It's just clutched together. I love your drawings, Sean. Ecspecially the one with Entei and the boy. I love the boy's outfit too. And also, try not to make your Pokemon too cute. Make them more of a serious type like the show. Anyways, keep it up! I hope to see more ^^

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
Last edited:
L

Lovely May

That first one is ok... well, funny^^ Your Suicune has too big nose but it makes your picture more original :p

Second pic is really nice^^ Your Entei is perfect and that dude is ok too. Well, only I think, that Entei from the Movie was smaller o_O

Kaiviti

Polynesian*
hehe...i like your drawings, gosh alot of people can draw Pokemon..which i can't even do!!*finds it difficult* Anyways I think your first drawing looks super cute...the one with the boy is very orginal, i love his outfit..looks awesome!!
Your new drawing also looks awesome..I love the poses and again great outfit for the boy!!
Very unique and orginal SeanLuigi ^^ keep up the great work!!

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
^^!There are still 5 more,I want to show.But I nid to scan each of em.XD

maymoon

Wake up! Wake up!
This is very good artwork! Especially Raikou^^ I find him the most hardest to draw out of the three. Keep up the great work!

Rinrei

<- Kawaii ^^
Wow, very nice ^^ BUt why can't you scan that one directly instead of taking a poicture before you scan? 0.o;;

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
...Imconfused....XD

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
^^!Thnx Ill scan Suicune-Lorili next time

For some reason your character reminds me of Ranma, But anyway, the pic of the three LD's was so cute! Suicune's nose was a bit off, but it doesn't really matter, I still liked it. I also liked your other pics, I wish I could draw like you! Looking forward to your Suicune-Lorili pic.

Off-topic: LuGiA_bLaStOiSe, to be honest your T.C. could use some work. You could save it closer to the edge so that it doesn't take up so much space. There isn't a lot of shading on the pokemon either. And when you put the trainer on the card you should try to get rid of all the black around it to make it look nicer.

Catgirl Sarisa said:
Aww, they're adorable. ^^

But Suicune's snout (Nose, whatever you call it) seems a bit...odd. I can't place my finger on it.

It's really good, though.

Yeah, Suicune looks like Dino from the Flintstones.

Other than that, you did a good job. Nice work!

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
XD!Hehehe...Im trying to overcome that big problem though.XD

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
tis is my new drawing.

How is it?

M

Magical Trevor

aww your newest one is so cute and you did Suicune muh better. Te riakou looks a bit wierd but kkep it up.

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
Thanx!I'll try to do more serious drawings.^^

Glowstick_cult

Aw, the Entei in you're first pic is so cute! The Suicune's muzzle annoys me a bit, but hey, it gives it charm :)
You draw Entei's reeeeeaaaally good.

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
Here is my newest one.