• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My own drawings

~*DarkAbsol*~

run, i'll attack~~*
really cute drawings! u must really love entei^__^ u draw him so well!!!

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
Thanks guys.^^! Yeah Im not soo good with drawing both Raikou and Suicune.XP! Just dont draw them too much, and yes I do love Entei.^^! Soooo much! I want to see everyone something I draw, when I was listening to Tarzan's You'll be in my heart song and Day dreaming of Entei.^^! Its not a good drawing, but it did came from my heart.^^! I'll try to scan it after its done.^^

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
With the old one they all look younger but Suicune's head is unporportional (snout too big, antler thing too small)
With the new one it's good but where Entei would have a nose looks odd.
;151;

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
Thanks.^^! Yeah, I still have to work on Suicune, I have difficulty on drawing him....her...

Charizard-Master

<- My newest hit!!!!
There all really cool (never thougt that the three dogd can be soo cute :p)

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son

octoboy

I Crush Everything
They're all right, but suicune kind of looks as if it's holding its nose in disgust.

What I've noticed is their faces have a little more expression than they're usually drawn. The legendary beasts are usually drawn with no real expression. As if they're above emotion or something.

The entei one is much better. You've really made the pose natural. You're obviously improving.

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Rockin' entei! And great self portrait. I love the little entei at the left *cuddles little entei* And that silhouette thingy is cool.

You get better every picture. Keep up the great work.

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
Thanx.^^! There are 2 more of them. Raikou and Suicune, I'll scan them tommorow.^^

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
Last edited:

DEOXYS_THE VIRUS

I SHALLS INFECTS U!!
Zomg Yay!!!! There So Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Want To Draw Them Now

.:Lemon Tea:.

Crystallized decay
They're OK, a little out of proportion. But then again, nothing is good enough for me. I even have problems with fully animated characters. >.<
Just wondering, how old are you when you drew these?

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son

octoboy

I Crush Everything
That's real cute. But raikou and entei are usually drawn as fierce, and serious. Yours are really cute. It seems a little odd to have the "holy" legendaries as kittens.

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
Hehehe!^^! Well, lets just say, that there are times that change.XD! I like seeing them as kittens/cubs.^^! But I also like the grown up form too.^^