• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My own drawings

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
Aww, they're adorable. ^^

But Suicune's snout (Nose, whatever you call it) seems a bit...odd. I can't place my finger on it.

It's really good, though.

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
XD.Thats always my problem,I'll send some more drawings when I can scan again kay?

W

Water Blue

7/10
Suicune is kinda girly
Entei looks more like a rabit than a dog
And Raikou is just plain wierd

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
awwwww their kawaii ^^ expet suicune is a little weird but still its cute!

D

~Dragon in the Shadows~

Not so bad, but Suicune looks a little weird.

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
XD!Thanks guys!Im gonna get some of me drawings soon.But with their created trainer this time.

X

xxLindsay

Entei looks younger and cuter.
Suicune looks playful and younger.
Raikou looks younger and... cool. =D

<3 Lindsay

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Awww, they look very cute. Suicune does look more like a dog. I like their poses. Raikou has got to be the cutest one. Along side of Entei. Great job!

superjolteon

TEH-MEH!!!
Entei looks the more realistic one than the other two but yeah still kewl! Put some colours on! It'd look really awesome!

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
^^Thnx!On this week end Im gonna scan the profile of the created char.

Hmmm..... chibi legendaries....

They look cute. I do agree that Entei and Raikou looks younger. The thing on Suicune's head should be larger based on pictures of it that I had seen. Suicune looks weird for some reason and I think Raikou looks like a girl. They are all very cute in general.

whiteabsol

.:Daisy Dancing:.
The legendaries look fine and cute even though Suicune's nose looks like moose's.

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
Thnx guysa.XD

E

Elastiviolet

Oh so cute! I love it! Although Suicune's nose is a little....odd....but nonetheless adorable! I love Entei's pose! He looks so cute!

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
Kay here is my newest drawing.^^!XD!This is not the one Im using in Fanfic and RPG's kay?This is more like my anime me.XD!Tell me how is it please.

Last edited:

shadowblade

Anime Fan
Your first entei is very good, and raikou is pretty good, my fav out of your three is entie, keep it up, maybe you could draw the ledendary birds in one picture like you did with the dogs, could you please comment on my art (link in signature)

A

AKEBOSHI

Wow, you're newest drawing is just beautiful. I love the design of the boy, it's a type of design I would never had came up with. However, the hand bothers me abit ^^; It looks abit too short in proportion to the leg; remember, your entire arm and hand ends at the middle of your lap :)

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
XD!Thats always my problem,the arms and legs.XDAnd the design...I really want to wear chinese body fit cloths like him.If only I was thin...XD!And the jacket on his back,I usually put my jacket at the back if its hot.^^

Last edited: