• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Pearl Team (Before Candice)

ebenzener

Here's my team. I have not defeated Candice, the seventh gym leader, and I'm still training. Comment, please, and thanks. =D.

Roselia (Female)@ Big Root/ Lv 39
Ability: Poison Point
Giga Drain
Toxic Spikes
Cut (I intend to replace this with Sludge Bomb ASAP)
Grasswhistle

Roselia could be a Special Sweeper, but my main role for it is to poison the foe's team and irritate him with Grasswhistle and Giga Drain.

Luxray (Male)@ Magnet/ Lv 38
Ability: Intimidate
Spark
Crunch
Swagger
Leer

Physical sweeper.

Kadabra (Male)@ -nil-/ Lv 38
Ability: Inner Focus
Psybeam
Hidden Power (Poison)
Recover
Miracle Eye

Kadabra is a special sweeper. I intend to replace Hidden Power with Shock Wave.

Infernape (Male)@ -nil-/ Lv 38
Ability: Blaze
Close Combat
Flame Wheel
Taunt
Rock Smash

Infernape's a physical sweeper. Should I replace Rock Smash with Poison Jab or Shadow Claw? 0_0.

Drifblim (Male)@ -nil-/ Lv 39
Ability: Unburden
Fly
Defog
Ominous Wind
Payback

Drifblim's a.. I don't know?? I want to replace Ominous Wind with Shadow Ball, and Defog with Thunderbolt.

Gastrodon (Female)@ -nil-/Lv 38
Ability: Storm Drain
Surf
Mud Bomb
Body Slam
Strength

HM slave cum filler? 0_0

Ideas??