• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Personal Team.

Vasarto

A Team of pokemon based off of pokemon I like rather than any Competition strategy built only off OU and Uber Tier Pokemon like all these &&& hat Passerby Players keep challenging me with.

This is made up of pokemon I really like.

1. Sandslash
Nature: Adament
Ability: Sand Rush
Item: Lum Berry

Shadow Claw
Aeriel Ace
Earthquake
Rapid Spin

2. Aegislash
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Stance change
Item: leftovers

Kingshield
sacred sword
shadow sneak
swords dance

3. Snorlax (Shiny I hatched from an egg)...also has pokerus
Nature: Careful
Ability: Thick Fat
Item: Leftovers

Curse
Chrunch
Rest
Body Slam

Classic curselax

4.Greninja
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Torrent
Item: Icicle Plate

Water Pulse
Extrasensory
Grass Knot
Ice Beam

Wonderful Spread to deal with dangers and various pokemon I think.

5. Talonflame Just like Staraptor he has pulled me through the entire game so I wanna make him a permanent part of my teams.
Nature: Impish
Ability: Flame Body
Item: Sky Plate

Flame Charge
Arcrobatics
Fly
Brave Bird(for when i gotta hit something EXTRA hard)

6. Tyrantrum (so far, it might change)
Nature: adament
Ability: Sandstream is what I heard it can get.
Item: Not sure yet

Stone Edge
Earthquake
Crunch
Fire fang

chap196

For Aegislash
The moveset is good, however you don't want Quiet Nature because you don't use Special Attack anyway, Brave or Relaxed Nature will be a lot more useful than Quiet nature.

Greninja
Item: Focus Sash/Life Orb
Nature: Timid/Modest
Ability:protean
EVs: 252 Special Attack/ 252 Speed/ 4 HP
Moveset:
Surf/Scald/Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Grass Knot/ Spikes
Dark Pulse

Surf/Scald/Hydro Pump and Dark Pulse for STAB and Ice Beam for coverage. The third moveslot is depend on your choice, Grass Knot for extra coverages or Spikes to set up entry Hazard and to change Greninja into Ground type which is immune to Electric.

Talonflame
Item: Choice Band/ Life Orb/ Leftover
Ability: Gale Wings
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 Attack/ 252 Speed/ 4 HP
Moveset
Brave Bird
Flare Blitz
Steel Wing/ Roost
U-Turn/ Bulk Up/ Sword Dance
There are many ways to play Talonflame, but it definitely needs Gale Wings which allows Flying move to be a priority move. Priority Brave Bird with Choice Band deal massive Damage even if its base attack is only 81 and thanks to Gale Wing, it will nearly always attack first. Flare Blitz can cover many types especially Steel and it is also STAB. Steel Wing are just there for coverages, if you don't like CHoice Band and use Leftover or Life Orb instead, you can use Roost instead of Steel Wing to heal itself from the recoil from Brave Bird. You will rarely use U-Turn, but sometime you might need it for emergency switch, again, if you don't use Choice Band, you can use Bulk Up and Sword Dance instead to raise its attack

Hope this help

Vasarto

ok, well pretty much this is just what I got so far. I didn't want to hinder my playthrough of the game or delete old pokemon that got me all the way here just because they were not perfect.

This will help a lot when I perfect my team.