• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My phsycic deck

Blastchomp

As I start to learn more about tcg and get more primes I realized that deck building is hard. Since I am a noob and this only make second deck that actually has a strategy I thought I'd post it. Remember I want ideas and comments:

2 Crobat UL 84
1 Crobat MT 23
3 Golbat UL 30
3 Zubat UL 70
2 Haunter AR 41
2 Gengar SF 18
2 Dugtrio PL 24
2 Diglett PL 72
2 Relicanth SV 79
1 Azelf LA 19
2 Claydol GE 15
2 Baltoy GE 60
2 Gastly AR 36
1 Uxie LA 43
1 Gengar LV.X AR 97

QTY NAME
3 Roseanne's Research
4 Bebe's Search
1 Broken Time-Space
1 Miasma Valley
2 Rare Candy
2 Expert Belt
1 Cyrus's Initiative
1 Looker's Investigation
1 Switch
1 Super Scoop Up
2 Poke Ball
1 Luxury Ball
1 Dual Ball
1 Pokemon Collector
1 Pokemon Circulator
QTY NAME BASIC SPECIAL
9 Psychic Energy √

The basic strategy is to get crobat prime's severe poision and force them to retreat. While they retreat dugtrios poke-power makes the defending pokemon take 20 damage, 40 if I can get both out. Then get Gengar to snipe the pokemon that has retreated. Then free retreat gengar and start the cycle over. Relicanth is there for things such as Unown G.Try to use things like Looker's and such to discard poketurns/switch/ warp point. Get gengar LV. X to try to stall against things like Luxchomp

Last edited:

blaZofgold

hint: post your pokemon like this "3-2-1 Blastoise" so we don't have to squint to find the out-of-place gastlies

you have enough rare candies to cut a golbat and/or a haunter. another gastly would prevent garchomp snipe: unless you have palmers to back yourself up, be safe.

-2-2 Claydol (this is gonna get rotated)
-1 Miasma Valley
-2 Pokeball
-1 Dual Ball
-3 Roseanne's (hate to say it, rotated also
-1 Crobat MT (rotated)
-2 Relicanth (unown G rotated, so no worries)

+1-1 Bronzong (get energies in place of Rosea's)
+4 Pokedexes (mass draw FTW)
+2 Pokemon Collector's
+4 Pokemon Communications (search with all those basics you pulled)
+2 Broken (let's really make this broken)

Blastchomp

I like the idea. I like the bronzong but I feel like Crobat MT still needs to be in the deck. And sorry I use a deck creator to copy and paste

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
-2-2 Claydol (this is gonna get rotated)
-1 Miasma Valley
-2 Pokeball
-1 Dual Ball
-3 Roseanne's (hate to say it, rotated also
-1 Crobat MT (rotated)
-2 Relicanth (unown G rotated, so no worries)

+1-1 Bronzong (get energies in place of Rosea's)
+4 Pokedexes (mass draw FTW)
+2 Pokemon Collector's
+4 Pokemon Communications (search with all those basics you pulled)
+2 Broken (let's really make this broken)

But you forgot one important thing, by the time they get rotated out then we will have a whole new set to add cards from. I don't really see the point of removing cards because of the rotation until we see what new cards we can add.

blaZofgold

THAT WAS MY WHOLE POINT ABOUT BRONZONG AND CROBATS!!!!!!!!

btw skitty, i've never got a chance to say this but KONATA IS AWESOME!!!!!! (though i think kagami is still funnier to watch =]

Blastchomp

2 Crobat UL 84
2 Golbat UL 30
3 Zubat UL 70
2 Bronzong SF 13
2 Bronzor AR 34
2 Haunter AR 41
2 Gengar SF 18
1 Gengar LV.X AR 97
3 Gastly AR 36
1 Azelf LA 19
1 Uxie LA 43
2 Dugtrio PL 24
2 Diglett PL 72
1 Crobat MT 23

QTY NAME
1 Professor Oak's New Theory
2 Pokemon Collector
4 Pokemon Communication
2 Broken Time-Space
2 Rare Candy
1 Luxury Ball
1 Looker's Investigation
1 Cyrus's Initiative
1 Pokemon Circulator
1 Switch
1 Super Scoop Up
4 Bebe's Search
2 Professor Elm's Training Method
1 Judge

QTY NAME BASIC SPECIAL
9 Psychic Energy v

This is my draft that im going to build. Sorry i didn't like the pokedexes so I replaced it. Keep giving me ideas and see if you can improve this draft

Nidoprince

But you forgot one important thing, by the time they get rotated out then we will have a whole new set to add cards from. I don't really see the point of removing cards because of the rotation until we see what new cards we can add.

But we pretty much know what we're getting for our new rotation. Undaunted will consist of everything cut from UL and Lost Link cards, we have a solid speculation of the Primes, and as far as I know there aren't any cards to replace the ones blaZ listed.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
But we pretty much know what we're getting for our new rotation. Undaunted will consist of everything cut from UL and Lost Link cards, we have a solid speculation of the Primes, and as far as I know there aren't any cards to replace the ones blaZ listed.

How many times have I heard that said about a new set? :p And if Undaunted only has cards from UL and Lost Link, then how is it we're getting Kyogre & Groudon Legend and Rayquaza & Deoxys Legend? Those 4 cards are proof enough that we don't know completely what's going to be in it.

Nidoprince

I meant Clash at the Summit as well, which we will be getting news of before the rotation as well.