• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Piano compositions (Feel free to say what you think)

Morax

King of heroes
(if not desired please delete)
Hey Guys i would like to introduce myself. I play piano since i was 10 years old and in my free time i like to compose my own Music. At first I composed randomly pieces but currently I want to compose pieces in anime style. Dont know if i am succesfull but i hope you enjoy it anyway :)
I would be glad if you would give me some feedback on my compositions or hit the like&subscribe button if you like the video(s):D

This is my newest compostion "Walking into the Sunset"

Beautiful

Piano is the Rhythm

Hey, I would like to introduce my latest video. Apart from my own compositions, I also enjoy covering different songs and adding my own little improvisation to it. I made the current cover for a good friend who asked me about it with a big request. I hope you enjoy it :)

Piano is the Rhythm

Heyho would like to introduce a new composition "Into the Abyss", hope you like it (Unfortunately with a few visual video errors that I had no plan how to fix xD

Piano is the Rhythm

Heyho here's another cover from me with a little impro to it. I've never played Shenmue myself, but I did at the request of a subscriber. Hope you like it
1f604.png

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
As a fellow composer, I just want to say it warms my heart to see others writing music and sharing it with the world.

Also, you are damn good with the piano. I've written piano pieces myself, but I am not that good as a musician. Kudos to you!

Piano is the Rhythm

As a fellow composer, I just want to say it warms my heart to see others writing music and sharing it with the world.

Also, you are damn good with the piano. I've written piano pieces myself, but I am not that good as a musician. Kudos to you!
Hey my friend thank you a lot for your lovely words! ^^ Do you have uploaded your pieces on yt too? if you want you can share a link,
i love to watch what other composers write for music :D

Laser Shuckle

Bloody hell, that's amazing what you've created there. I just clicked on it.. um... , er... out of convenience... Wasn't expecting to listen to the whole thing. That's brilliant, and I love the message. I'm curious how you go about having that kind of graphic for the keystrokes in the video?

Whatever you're doing, keep doing it.!

Piano is the Rhythm

Bloody hell, that's amazing what you've created there. I just clicked on it.. um... , er... out of convenience... Wasn't expecting to listen to the whole thing. That's brilliant, and I love the message. I'm curious how you go about having that kind of graphic for the keystrokes in the video?

Whatever you're doing, keep doing it.!
Hey Laser really thank you for your lovely feedback, i really appreciate that <3 Sorry for answering so late on your comment, i was in hospital for 2 weeks and didnt had the energy to check my posting. There are various programs that create the graphics, you need just a midi file for it. You can do it also by your own in Adobe After Effects for example but thats a lot of work ^^