• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My planned Crystal team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGatrz Master

Trainer of Legends.
This is my final team that needs rating, like normal, I won't replace members, so just rate please. Also, no one rated my Gold team :-( so if you have time please rate them.

;154; Meganium
Earthquake
Iron Tail
Body Slam
Razor Leaf
No item

;184; Azumarill
Surf/Waterfall
Ice Punch
Double Edge
Rollout
No item

;232; Donphan
Earthquake
Rollout
Rapid Spin
Headbutt
No item

;227; Skarmory
Steel Wing
Fly
Swift
Mud Slap
No item

;217; Ursaring
Slash/Thrash
Fire Punch
Dig
Faint Attack
No item

;126; Magmar
Flamethrower
Psychic
Thunderpunch
Strength
No item

Thanks!

Wolfram74

Shiny Feebas
Meganium doesn't really have good offensive stats, so it has a greater role as utility than attacker.

Meganium:
-Razor Leaf/Earthquake
-Reflect/Light Screen
-Leech Seed/Toxic
-Synthesis

Although it doesn't have have offensive stats, if you want to play it offensive then there's always an option to Swords Dance.

-Swords Dance
-Synthesis
-Earthquake/Ancient Power/Body Slam
-Earthquake/Ancient Power/Body Slam

Ultimately, you could use Sunny Day/Solar Beam combo, which would benefit Magmar.

Ursaring: Get rid of the Special Attacks.

Ursaring:
-Return
-Earthquake(If you don't have access to multiple TM's, Dig is fine too)
-Curse
-Metal Claw

DGatrz Master

Trainer of Legends.
Well, let me just say that I used this set for Meganium on my Heart Gold temporary restart and it worked beautifully, (though the grass-type move was Petal Dance) and Price didn't touch me at all, Iron Tail worked wonders. Anyway, I'm not that into status moves, so that's why Meganium's like that, but I could take Body Slam out for Synthesis or Sunny Day if that would work. As for Ursaring, I don't know why people prefer Return over other moves, I think Thrash's power and Slash's critical hit rate work well in place of Return. I never could understand egg moves, so,I don't think I'll be able to get Metal Claw on Ursaring and I had Faint Attack there because I needed a move and it was the only move on the team that could fend off ghost and psychic-types. Plus, if I give Meganium Sunny Day I could get the boost on Fire Punch. But, if you want a different set how about taking off the special attacks for RestTalk?

Status
Not open for further replies.