• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My planned Team

Ilex

Oddish plzkthnxbai
Yeah, so I recently decided to go down the competive battling road and would like some criticism/help on the team which I am planning to form. I also tried to stray away form OU Pokemon, but I am fairly new to this, so I may have added an OU or uber Pokemon by accident.

Porygon-Z (Nature N/A)
Download
EVs: Sp Att & Spd
- Agility/Nasty Plot
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball

Tauros (Nature N/A)
Anger Point
EVs: Att & Spd
- Iron Tail
- Giga impact
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Stantler (Nature N/A)
Intimidate
EVs: Att/Sp Att/Spd
-Psychic
-Calm Mind
-Facade
-Energy ball

Ninetales (Nature N/A)
Flash Fire
EVs: Spd/Def/Sp Def
-Confuse Ray
-Will-o-Wisp
- Attract
-Flamethrower

Vespiquen (Nature N/A)
Pressure
EVs: Def/ Sp def
-Heal Order
-Attack order
-Toxic
-Confuse Ray

Altaria (Nature N/A)
Natural Cure
EVs: Def & Sp Def
-Featherdance
-Roost
-Sing
-Dream Eater

Eevee_14

< My new shiny
ifyou have porygon z i strongly recomend you havr tri-attack it is one of the best moves he can learn in my opinion

ironknight42

the only major problem i see is two normal types

Ilex

Oddish plzkthnxbai
the only major problem i see is two normal types

Yeah, I see where you come from. I'll probably switch out Stantler for another good mixed sweeper. Any ideas?

ifyou have porygon z i strongly recomend you havr tri-attack it is one of the best moves he can learn in my opinion
How does Agility/Tri attack/Ice Beam/shadow ball sound?

Last edited:

Gallade master

You have 3 pokemon weak to the same type your team cold be taken out by a good fighting type

Gallade master

You have 3 pokemon weak to the same type your team cold be taken out by a good fighting type