• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My platinum Team

gelo-c00ts

Dragon Emperor
Platinum Team

1. Empoleon
Bashful Nature
-Hydro Cannon
-Swords Dance
-Hydro Pump
-Drill Peck

2. Salamence
Naive Nature
-Draco Meteor
-Dragon Rush
-Outrage
-Dragon Claw

3. Dragonite
Quirky Nature
-Thunder Wave
-Thunder
-Outrage
-Draco Meteor

4. Gyarados
Adamant Nature
-Waterfall
-Hyper Beam
-Dragon Dance
-Aqua Tail

5. Scizor
Quiet Nature
-X Scissor
-Sword Dance
-Feint
-Night Slash

6. Garchomp
Jolly Nature
-Sandstorm
-Draco Meteor
-Giga Impact
-Dragon Rush

:D

Bardische

Elegance.
Platinum Team

1. Empoleon @ Leftovers/Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Grass Knot
- Agility

Number one, Hydro Cannon sucks. Number two, Empy's attack is lower compared toit's speshul attack. Number three, speshul was intentional.

Oh well, Agility-eon for you :D

2. Salamence @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Roost

Aerial Ace is a good STAB move, but it just doesn't hit much opponents as much as Dragon Claw. And with EQ, Steel-types are goners. Roost heals you, while Dragon Dance boosts you.

3. Dragonite @ Leftovers
Mild Nature
- Superpower
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt

You have too much Physical Attackers. :/

Oh well, MixNite for you :D

4. Gyarados @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Ice Fang
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake

You don't need two STAB moves. If this was a Sceptile, I would've considered...
Anyways, Ice Fang gets better coverage than Hyper Beam, which sucks entirely for being cursed as a recharge move. Earthquake also applies to Salamence's situation.

5. Scizor @ Occa Berry/Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Bug Bite
- Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance
- Superpower

Bug Bite is actually stronger than X-Scissor if you factor in help from Technician. And who doesn't want a stronger STAB? And Bullet Punch is standard, so is Swords Dance. Superpower kills off Steel-types :D

6. Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw/Dragon Rush
- Stone Edge
- Fire Fang

UBER ALERT UBER ALERT UBER ALERT!!!

Oh well, the best I can give, I think...

Suggestions in bold.

AlCario

Banned
So weak to ice I almost cried. And Rock type moves are a problem too. Dragonite or Salamence has to go.

Also, as Sheimi-Shaymin said, you're team is physically biased. You need to fix that.

Final

I Submit to No One
Platinum Team

1. Empoleon
Modest Nature
-Grass Knot
-Agility
-Hydro Pump / Surf
-Ice Beam

Hydro Cannon is a horrible move. Surf and Hydro Pump outdamage it over 2 turns. Especially Hydro Pump. Mixed attacking sets are bad for Empoleon. He doesn't have the Attack to pull it off. Even with Swords Dance. With Swords Dance, you may as well use Waterfall over Hydro Pump. Ice Beam is better than Drill Peck and Grass Knot is better than Hydro Cannon.

2. Salamence
Naive Nature
-Draco Meteor
-Flamethrower / Fire Blast
-Outrage
-Earthquake

Never ever use all mono-Type STAB moves on a move set. You get terrible Type Coverage. Dragon Rush sucks because of its accuracy and Dragon Claw should only ever really be used on a Choice Band set alongside Outrage to not be locked in battle for 2-3 turns. Earthquake hits what Outrage and Draco Meteor and Flamethrower / Fire Blast don't hit. Outrage stays for physical STAB and Draco Meteor stays for Special STAB.

3. Dragonite
Mild / Rash Nature
-Fire Blast
-Superpower
-Outrage
-Draco Meteor

If you're using Dragonite as a mixed attacker, you should be using it for the advantages it has over Salamence. Namely Superpower. Fire Blast cooks Steel Types that Superpower doesn't hit Super Effectively and Outrage and Draco Meteor are Physical and Special STAB moves respectively.

4. Gyarados
Adamant Nature
-Waterfall
-Earthquake
-Dragon Dance
-Stone Edge

This set is better. Waterfall is generally better than Aqua Tail except maybe on the Choice Band set because of the accuracy issues and thanks to Dragon Dance, Gyarados becomes fast enough to take advantage of the flinch rate. Earthquake and Stone Edge provide great Type coverage resisted by few as well.

5. Scizor
Adamant Nature
-X Scissor
-Sword Dance
-Bullet Punch
-Brick Break

Bullet Punch is pretty much a must on Scizor. If you don't want to use it, use Quick Attack if you must since it still gets boosted by Technician which should be the ability and hits resistant Pokemon harder than Bullet Punch like Fire and Electric Types. Brick Break is also an option over Night Slash for Steel Types.

6. Garchomp
Jolly / Hasty / Naive Nature
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Fire Fang / Fire Blast
-Stone Edge / Crunch

This set is much better. If you want Sandstorm, use Tyranitar on your team. Outrage is for STAB, Earthquake is for secondary STAB, Stone Edge provides great coverage with Earthquake but Crunch is there if you're affraid of Psychic or Ghost Types and the Fire move is for Steel Types. Fire Blast does more damage to some of them than Fire Fang does so keep that in mind. Use a Hasty or Naive Nature if you choose to use it so its power isn't hindered.

Suggestions bolded. You are so Starmie weak it's not funny. Ice Beam KOs your Dragons and Thunderbolt for Empoleon and Gyarados. Scizor is your only hope against it but Hydro Pump will hurt if Starmie knows it.

gelo-c00ts

Dragon Emperor
oh thank you for your suggestions I'll try to change it :D

can you help me also on what's the best holding item for my line up? if it's ok

Last edited: