• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Platinum Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamUniverse12

Team Universe Boss
Mirkwood/Torterra Level 33
Bite, Leech Seed, Earthquake, Razor Leaf

Mufasa/Luxray Level 30
Charge, Spark, Bite, Tackle(I know, right?)

Gojira/Gyarados Level 26
Hyper Beam, Bite, Tackle, Dragon Rage

Nightwing/Staravia Level 30
Return, Double Team, Aerial Ace, Fly

Houdini/Kadabra Level 30
Teleport, Confusion, Psybeam, Recover

Hades/Houndour Level 24 (I just caught him, he has no training)
Smog, Roar, Bite, Odor Sleuth

I'm on the route just south of Veilstone City(I forgot the number), and I'm worried about Crasher Wake's extremely high level pokemon. As for the natures and abilities of my pokemon, I don't really care about either at this point, but if you want to know them, then I will provide them.

lanternaq

Torterra and Luxray will smash him, don't worry.The team looks OK in general.When all of them are fully evolved it will be awesome.Good luck

((JAWS))

Johto Boy
Mirkwood/Torterra Level 33
Crunch, Leech Seed, Earthquake, Giga Drain
When you level these will be the moves you replace with Bite and Razor Leaf. This will be your wall, your sponge.

Mufasa/Luxray Level 30
Charge, Thunder Fang, Crunch, Iron Tail
All these moves take advantage of his high attack, since this is Gen 4 the split takes place now. This will be a physical sweeper.

Gojira/Gyarados Level 26
Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Ice Fang, Waterfall/Aqua Tail
This is a physical sweeper like your Luxray you want to stay away from sp. attacks and give him physical attacks to take advantage of his high attack stat.

Nightwing/Staravia Level 30
Return, Double Team, Aerial Ace, Fly
Not much wrong here unless you want to give it Agility since two flying moves seem redundant.

Houdini/Kadabra Level 30
Shock Wave, Future Sight/Calm Mind, Psychic, Recover
This will be a special sweeper.

Hades/Houndour Level 24 (I just caught him, he has no training)
Flamethrower, Roar, Crunch, Shadow Ball
This will be your mixed sweeper since he he/she has high physical/special attacks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.