• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Poké-Sculptures

Unicorn

Neigh.
My Poké-Sculptures

Hello fellow Pokemon fans! I'm a art student and a total nerd, so what do I spend my free time doing? MAKING POKEMON OUT OF SCULPEY CLAY!

Yeah, that's right. And I figured I'd share them with you. There are a quite a few so I'm not going to post them all at once. I'll give them to you two at a time, which should make it interesting (or you can spoil it for yourself and go to my dA page where they are all present).

First up, AMPHAROS:

Ampharos_Figure_by_MyTriforce.jpg

and Secondly, DELIBIRD:

Delibird_Figure_by_MyTriforce.jpg

Enjoy! I'll be back in a week to give you the next two!

EzzPeon

just a passerby
That's awesome! They really look like Ampharos and Delibird, I tried doing something like this with polymer clay a while ago, but this looks way better.

Keep up the good work :D

Unicorn

Neigh.
I'm back again! Here to give you two more sculptures!

TEDIURSA:

Teddiursa_Figure_by_MyTriforce.jpg

and SANDSHREW!

Sandshrew_Figure_by_MyTriforce.jpg

Yaaaaay!

And thanks for the lovely compliments, guys. I appreciate it. =P

incorporeal05

Wow, those are wicked! I'd like to see you do one of Kingler. That'd be pretty awesome.

Good job, though! I could never do something that talented!

Oh my god those are so damn cute >.< especially the Tediursa and Sandshrew ones :3 I like that you gave textures to some of them, like sandshrew's blocks, and made them lively and not just stoic models. You make me miss pottery class c:

Kaia

These are adorable. The sculptures from what i've seen so far look amazing. ;3

Unicorn

Neigh.
Sorry, I'm a little late updating this week. Haha. I'll do an early update to make up for it. Again, thank you everyone for all the lovely compliments! ^^

Here's Shelgon:
Shelgon_Figure_by_MyTriforce.jpg

And Lapras!
Lapras_Figure_by_MyTriforce.jpg

Once again, enjoy! =D

DaTreeko =3

Be VERY afraid.
I really like them, my favorite so far is Lapras. It looks like it is swimming on a vast ocean!

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
Oh my god! These are awesome! The only one I don't really like so far is Shelgon, it just looks kinda weird. These are amazing, keep up the great work!

Unicorn

Neigh.
As promised, I'm updating earlier this time. I was 5 days late posting my last update so I'm doing this one ON TIME!

Anyway, here's HYPNO:

Hypno_Figure_by_MyTriforce.jpg

And HIPOPOTAS:
Hipopotas_Figure_by_MyTriforce.jpg

See you next week!

P.S. At some point I am going to catch up with myself, and then my updates won't be as frequent (sorry to say). Since I am in college and my oven sucks I can't really make these little guys as often as I want to. I am planning to open up another art thread though. What I will be featuring is a secret for now. Just look forward to it and keep an eye out for when it goes up.

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
I really like them, my favorite so far is Lapras. It looks like it is swimming on a vast ocean!

This. I also liked Ampharos. You re incredibly talented. Are you thinking about going to art school?

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
8D HYPNO! wow these are good

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
The Lapras one easily is my favourite-it is a very good reconstruction of it ^_^ (These would look perfect on my shelf) However, the delibird one is annoying me a little bit-don't get me wrong, it's fantastic, but the head seems a little 'flat' for it's body. It might just be me though. Whatever it is, theses are really good, keep up the work! :)

Qymaen

Petals and Leaves
Not trying to criticize, but Shelgon's eyes are lopsided, otherwise great work.

Unicorn

Neigh.
This. I also liked Ampharos. You re incredibly talented. Are you thinking about going to art school?

I already am going to art school. ^^

...the delibird one is annoying me a little bit-don't get me wrong, it's fantastic, but the head seems a little 'flat' for it's body. It might just be me though. Whatever it is, theses are really good, keep up the work! :)

No, I totally see what you're saying. It bothers me as well.

Not trying to criticize, but Shelgon's eyes are lopsided, otherwise great work.

Yeah, I agree. I probably should have painted them on instead of making the eyes out of clay. It was one of my earlier sculptures and I didn't have a real formula in my head about making them before.

Again, thanks for nice comments, guys! I appreciate it.

Last edited:

FireTheAbsolLord

Bad Username
I love these, although the pattern (the spots) on Hippopotas's body look awkward, I can understand I'd be hard to but somewhat large spots on a small body, but the spots just look weirdly placed to me, though the rest of the body looks great! Other then that, keep up the fantastic work! (I seriously want to hug that teddiursa sculpture, though I'd be afraid that I would damage it...)

AmpharosUltimatum

These are very good, but some of them are lopsided or a little squared off in places. By far, your best two out of all of them are Lapras and Ampharos. Keep up the good work.