• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Pokémon Comic Strip Lives Again!

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
Pikachu looks priceless when the Spearow come back.

If you need and musical gags for when Brock appears, let me know.

PokeProMaster

Nike-Air-Force
Great stuff.

I cant remember what Ash took misty's bike for in the anime, was it because he had to get pikachu to a pokemon centre fast? Anyway, Your story is great so far, Different, but same as the anime if you get me.

Cant wait for team rocket :D.

Jesse GS the II

I was frozen today!

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
Wow! The way you did the zapping of the Spearows was wonderful--and the look on Pikachu's face when he finally attacks is priceless

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
Aww, bummer you have to stop again...

So Ash and Pikachu are friends...and I will agree on what the commenter said--he's going to be dead.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
"So that's what the smell is." xD Mmm... barbeque...

Aww, you might have to stop? Aw, that sucks. This is really, really interesting. And I just can't wait for Team Rocket to show up. I bet that'll be really fun.

PokeProMaster

Nike-Air-Force
oooo cool, your including every bit of detail, i totally forgot ash saw ho-oh in the anime at the start.

Dissapointed that your dropping the comic though, its great.

Jesse GS the II

I was frozen today!