• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Pokémon Comic Strip Lives Again!

FlamingRuby

The magic of Pokemon
Highlights:

--Ash singing "On the Road Again"
--Ash and Pikachu's argument (especially the "I'm not listening" bit)
--The Rattata at the end

Jesse GS the II

I was frozen today!

Jesse GS the II

I was frozen today!
http://pokemoncomicstrip.smackjeeves.com/comics/476431/4-10-97/
Nothing like a good eye injury joke to cut the treacle after a touching moment...

(For those of you wondering, yes, I'm still doing the whole flock of Spearow. I just altered the storyline a bit so that Ash nobly defends Pikachu first, thus prompting Pikachu to do the same thing for Ash later.)

candyscience

~Misty Fan~
thats really cool!

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Holy smudge, this comic is really good, both in quality and humor! I thought you only just draw cartoons! Well... I can still see it in the comics. Especially in Pikachu.

I love your adaption to the TV series. Adds more... originality to an otherwise clichéd plot. And more laughs :D. I think I've laughed the hardest on seeing Pikachu in a kennel, having Pikachu disobey orders, and the black-eye joke. Oh, and it's so strange how Ash can only understand Pikachu, though it's all thought-bubbles.

And I don't know why, but I was reminded of Calvin and Hobbes in the first Sunday comic on panel two XD.

Keep it up!