• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Pokémon Rewrite is coming soon (Cancelled - in signature instead)

MetaMantis

Offline until Ash vs Leon
Not sure where to put this, but you might be glad to know that the rewrite of the entire series I have been asking people questions about the anime in order to make it as best as I can is completed.

I will be posting it every 3 or 4 days or so, and there will be 7 parts. One for each region up to Kalos and one for the final championships.

Part 1/Kanto will be released on the 1st of September. Let me know what you think.

UPDATE: It's going in the "If you were in charge of the anime" thread.

Last edited:
Great!
Wait… are you the person that posted the rewrite on r/Pokemonanime or is that someone else?
Put in the fanfic/if you were in charge of the anime thread

Can you rewrite Serena s**ually assaulting Ash with an unasked for kiss into a handshake or something? I will never forgive her for being the reason I couldn't watch Sun and Moon.
Stop ****ing trolling stfu

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
This thread has exploded... but not in a good way.

Rewrite begins on the 1st. Not sure where to put it, but I want to put it in a place where it'll get seen and people can comment about it.
You can post it here:
Or here:

MetaMantis

Great!
Wait… are you the person that posted the rewrite on r/Pokemonanime or is that someone else?
Put in the fanfic/if you were in charge of the anime thread
Update: I have decided that posting it every few days will be too much of a hassle, and so I'm not going to be doing that, and instead I have a Google Drive link to the entire thing in my signature if anyone wants to read it. :)

Link will expire either when Journeys ends, or if I get banned, whichever happens first.

Update: I have decided that posting it every few days will be too much of a hassle, and so I'm not going to be doing that, and instead I have a Google Drive link to the entire thing in my signature if anyone wants to read it. :)

Link will expire either when Journeys ends, or if I get banned, whichever happens first.
I’ve already read it because it’s the same one on r/pokemonanime

It isn't actually lol. It's completely new. It ain't the same rewrite cause that one received a lot of hate.
Why did it receive hate? I thought people liked it.
Does it end with Ash and Serena being together?

MetaMantis

Why did it receive hate? I thought people liked it.
Does it end with Ash and Serena being together?
It received a lot of hate from the critics cause I apparently butchered a lot of scenes, like the Sinnoh League, made Ash act out of character, sacrificed sense and logic for cool scenes, etc...

I can't go back and edit anything cause my account got suspended.

Yes it does end with Ash and Serena being together. I wouldn't end it with anything else.

I Like your fanfic Idea but Sinnoh league is skipped but because Ash skipped Sinnoh league... I Don't know what to say anymore.

It received a lot of hate from the critics cause I apparently butchered a lot of scenes, like the Sinnoh League, made Ash act out of character, sacrificed sense and logic for cool scenes, etc...

I can't go back and edit anything cause my account got suspended.

Yes it does end with Ash and Serena being together. I wouldn't end it with anything else.
Why did you get suspended?
I Like your fanfic Idea but Sinnoh league is skipped but because Ash skipped Sinnoh league... I Don't know what to say anymore.
Iirc Ash’s Garchomp got the final KO against Paul instead of Infernape