• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Pokémon White Team

Paraqua

Beginning Trainer
My Pokémon White Team

Here's my Pokémon White for you guys to rate:

:503:
Samurott "Murasaki" @ Mystic Water
• Torrent
• Modest
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump
- Razor Shell

:523:
Zebstrika "Ubani" @ Amulet Coin
• Lightningrod
• Bashful
- Wild Charge
- Flame Charge
- Discharge
- Shockwave

:545:
Scolipede "Pleura"
• Poison Point
• Naughty
- Steamroller
- Venoshock
- Bug Bite
- Poison Tail

:553:
Krookodile "Rudy" @ BlackGlasses
• Moxie
• Hasty
- Dig
- Crunch
- Strenght
- Earthquake

:563:
Cofagrigus "Ramses" @ Spell Tag
• Mummy
• Serious
- Will-O-Wisp
- Night Shade
- Shadow Ball
- Hex

:567:
Archeops "Teryx" @ Lucky Egg
• Defeatist
• Sassy
- Fly
- Crunch
- Dragon Claw
- Acrobatics

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Here's my Pokémon White for you guys to rate:

:503:
Samurott "Murasaki" @ Mystic Water
• Torrent
• Modest
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Return
- Aqua Jet

Never have more than two of the same STAB moves on a pokemon.

:523:
Zebstrika "Ubani" @ Amulet Coin
• Lightningrod
• Bashful
- Wild Charge
- Flame Charge
- Return
- Thunder Wave

:545:
Scolipede "Pleura"
• Poison Point
• Naughty
- Megahorn
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

:553:
Krookodile "Rudy" @ BlackGlasses
• Moxie
• Hasty
- Rock Slide
- Crunch
- Strenght
- Earthquake

:563:
Cofagrigus "Ramses" @ Spell Tag
• Mummy
• Serious
- Will-O-Wisp
- Night Shade
-
- Hex

:567:
Archeops "Teryx" @ Lucky Egg
• Defeatist
• Sassy
- Aerial Ace
- Crunch
- Dragon Claw
- Rock Slide

Comments in bold.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Adding on to foxyman's rate, if you can't change Samurott's nature from Modest to Naughty, then go with Surf/Ice Beam/Grass Knot/HP [Electric]. If you don't have HP [Electric] then just go with Return or something. The reason being, Modest reduces Attack so you don't really want to be running physical moves. If you can get a Naughty Samurott, just ignore this paragraph. (Y)

Krookodile
~Bulk Up / Outrage
~Earthquake
~Rock Slide
~Crunch
Earthquake + Rock Slide gives you great QuakeEdge coverage, and Crunch is a great STAB move. The first move is up to you: Bulk Up for boosting which might make it easier for you to get more Moxie boosts, or Outrage for sheer power and some coverage.

On Cofagrigus, Hex is effectively a two-turn move since you use one turn on status-ing the opponent, and another on using Hex. Personally I feel that Calm Mind/Substitute/Shadow Ball/HP [Fighting] is the way to go. Calm Mind and Substitute are amazing on Cofagrigus - it's already immensely bulky on the physical side and Sub allows you to set up more Calm Minds. You can then serve as an awesome tank with use defences and a good SpA, with Shadow Ball being very reliable STAB and HP [Fighting] getting you great coverage.

On Archeops, go with a Flying Gem and Acrobatics if you can, in place of Aerial Ace, because Acrobatics will not only get the Flying Gem boost but also the 'no item' boost as the Flying Gem is also consumed. This translates into amazing power. Earthquake > Dragon Claw for QuakeEdge coverage.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
On Archeops, go with a Flying Gem and Acrobatics if you can, in place of Aerial Ace, because Acrobatics will not only get the Flying Gem boost but also the 'no item' boost as the Flying Gem is also consumed. This translates into amazing power. Earthquake > Dragon Claw for QuakeEdge coverage.

The reason I didn't suggest that is because this in IGRMT, which means the OP would have to keep replacing Flying Gems. Archeops has a sky high attack regardless, so Aerial Ace will still do massive damage.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Um Foxyman,you said to never have two stabs,yet you suggested Aqua Jet and Surf on Samurott.:confused:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
^
he said never have more than two.

Also, two is allowed only if they serve different purpose (in Samurott's case, one is a hard-hitting move, the other is a priority move)