• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Pokémon XD-arts

ShiShiKo

i´m a Manga-ka!
here two sketch and a outline-pic:
jovi-chan.jpg

lilythemom.jpg

rina-chan2.jpg

H.M

likes 'poms :3
Oy vey, am I jealous of you. They look...so perfect. ;_; It would probably take me 343 years to reach that status. Wah. :U

I also like how clean your line art is. What kind of pen was that? Microns? Also who exactly is that pink pig-tailed girl you also draw a lot? lol i ask tu mani questonz.

T

Tyrannotaur

The Pink haired girl is Lovrina, I forgot her Japanese name.

I really love your art. it is so awesome. I esspecially love that legendary bird pic and the Lovrina pics. Eevee is also very cute.

May I suggest you draw Jovi with her Plusle and Minun and a pic of XD001.

Angel Paladin

A Seraph has risen
You never cease to amaze me. Your pictures are so fluid, well shaped, and just plain awesome. ;) It must have taken you years to draw this well. Hey, if you need some English lessons, just PM me. Also, I can translate German, as I'm studyin' how to speak it. BTW, check you inbox. I sent you a PM (Just one thing, how do I type that Japanese symbol?)

Xylitol

swimmin'
Tyrannotaur said:
The Pink haired girl is Lovrina, I forgot her Japanese name.

I really love your art. it is so awesome. I esspecially love that legendary bird pic and the Lovrina pics. Eevee is also very cute.

May I suggest you draw Jovi with her Plusle and Minun and a pic of XD001.

Edit: okay, I should never say anything about Japanese names from now on.

Anyway, those pics are really good! Especially how you draw the clothes... that must take hours O_O

Last edited:

PKMNMaster

Let's rock!
OMG! I DRAW EXACTLY LIKE YOU! (well, mine is messy but yeah) I really cant say anything bad about because its...so...so...perfect.
(a glare comes from a Mod or a Admin) well it is!

Ridley-X4

UN-LTD AWESOME WORKS
I think Lovelina's JPN name was Raburina, seeing as NOA takes all the Rs into Ls. (Ratiosu > Latios, etc.)

EDIT: On topic, your art is really awesome! Keep drawing. :D

L

Lovely May

I like them a lot. That 3rd one is da bomb, but they will look better if you put some colors on them. Anyway, your arts are great :)

Excellent art. I really like the feeling you imprint on it. It looks quite lively, accurate and full of feeling.

Excellent proportion and coloring too. You make Lovelina look VERY hot. Your art also makes justice to the main guy, as his 3D Model is awful (Well... all of them are.). I especially loved the 2nd Lovelina pic and the 3 Legendary Birds. Good outline and feeling.

I also saw your Pokémon Special art, and it was awesome too. I hope you draw more things, for they're AWESOME. Keep it up!

DBoyWheeler

Legendary Seeker
Pokefan26 said:
Wow, those pics are awesome.
It looks sad that Michael is crying in the pic. ;__;

Yeah, maybe he's remembering his late father.

ShiShiKo

i´m a Manga-ka!
i have new Pages of my doujinshi ..sorry ,they are on german^-^°°
can someone translate the page to english for me?
( here of geman)
68a58adf.jpg

ad179962.jpg

9e1373d4.jpg

cc00f0e8.jpg