• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Pokémon XD-arts

D

dugmugdruglug

ポケSTAR-girl said:
removed pic

OMFG!!!!!!!!!

(bad thing is that most of the other pics say: bandwith exeeded(pardon my spelling))

Last edited by a moderator:
K

*Kiku*

MICHEAL!! *hugs Micheal* You are an amazing artist... your coloring is incredible.... WOW. That's alllll I could say. Wow.

dugmugdruglug said:
OMFG!!!!!!!!!

(bad thing is that most of the other pics say: bandwith exeeded(pardon my spelling))
ALL of them say that,except a few.

B

BlazikenLover

photobucket bandwidth exceeded o_O
I saw the pics earlier (lucky me)
and I think they came out awesome!

ShiShiKo

i´m a Manga-ka!
here the new pics^-^:
edd094ed.jpg

and here as wallpaper:

you know the german names of the Eevee-evolutions?

Eevee-> Evoli
Vaporeon ->Aquana
Jolteon-> Blitza
Flareon-> Flamara
Espeon -> Psiana
Umbreon -> Nachtara

evolievos.jpg

how play Pokémon XD?
howplayXD.jpg

and a michael-pic:
michi-kun.jpg

Last edited:

Yoru Ryu

Zhampy
Nice man. Seriously. Heheh, Jovi looks evil in the third one :3 Espeon and Flareon look the best in the Eevveloution picture too. Hopefully you're gonna colour that ^^ It'd look awesome.

Sinthirster

Wondering...
Oh wow, I love the Eevee Evolutions pic. They have always been my favorite Pokemon evolutions XP Yes, I hope you color it too! It would look so nice! Fabulous work on these!

S

ssespeon

Espeon looks great, well, of course, espeon is one of the best pokemon ever.

unownmew

Banned
wow, these new ones look very good. I love the Eevee pic, its so cute.
and the loverina one, in the the water... just, "WOW, HOT."
these pics are just awesome, I love them. I really look forward to more pics from you. Especialy ones like that Lovelina one.

Piccy no. 3: Jovi is learning about Pokémon XD, soon she will be able to manipulate Micheal into falling in love with Lovrina! Then, she will reveal the sinister plans she has stored beneath her innocent exterior! Maybe she'll make him listen to the Barney song over and over again. Oh noes! Eevee was so cute in that pic.

Piccy No. 2: The Eevees are cats. The only reason I didn't like the pic was because you got that wrong. Espeon doesn't look like itself. But the pictures were still well drawn.

Ridley-X4

UN-LTD AWESOME WORKS
I saw the picture that's also the wallpaper, and I dunno who that is but she looks hot!

Draw more! DRAW MOOOOOORE!!!

A

Amy Rin

i like your pics your very good at drawing and i like the espeon the best