• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Pokémon XD-arts

Jolteon Jordan

As Fast As a Star...
good job this week

why? hehe just for fun -^0^-. the bandage doesn't have a meaning. i draw it ,because the bandage loo cool^-^

Yes, is it Wes's Umbreon^-^.Michael it gets lent by Wes for the final of the Orre-colosseum-tournament,but the tournament is biger as that from the game. a lot of trainer from the world take part.
Michael must fight in final against a girl and she have strong legendary like Latias,Latios,Parukia and Diaruga.^-^

hehe that is correct ^-^'' in my first pic of michael looked real like a girl .hmm...
the first picture which I of michi painted, becomes soon one year old

oh as the time passes ,for nearly one year I draw pictures of Pokemon xd

i hope my english is better than at that time ^-^'''
and you can me understand .

and new here the new pics^-^

a pic of the snagem head Gonzap (I drew it, because me was boring ^-^'') :
gonzappv6.jpg

a outline of the onbs reporter Marcia:
marciads2.jpg

and a sketch of jovi's friend Emili and her mom Acri:
acriandemiliop8.jpg

Oooooooooh. So thats why. :D Nice pics this week. Your always surprising me with your good talents as always.

ash5550

Spartan G-26
those pics area bosolutely awesome. But, why no Espeon? Did he not lend it to Micheal? Ah well. The pics are a awesome, but Gonzap, is a little scary and the shading is just a wee bit to dark on his lower build. Acri and Marcia are hot. ^//^

Off-topic:Question. How can the girl USE Diaruga and Parukia? There types nor moves have been revealed yet, so wouldn't it be awkward?

ShiShiKo

i´m a Manga-ka!
why no Espeon? Did he not lend it to Micheal?
that is a secret^-^

Off-topic:Question. How can the girl USE Diaruga and Parukia? There types nor moves have been revealed yet, so wouldn't it be awkward?
LOL hehehe I don't know the types and moves of Diaruga and Parukia^-^°°°°°,but I have much time, until I am with this chapter ^-^.
I think then even already everyone knows the englishen names of the p/d-Pokémon hehehe
because I will draw this chapter 2007 ^-^

why? hehe just for fun -^0^-. the bandage doesn't have a meaning. i draw it ,because the bandage loo cool^-^

Yes, is it Wes's Umbreon^-^.Michael it gets lent by Wes for the final of the Orre-colosseum-tournament,but the tournament is biger as that from the game. a lot of trainer from the world take part.
Michael must fight in final against a girl and she have strong legendary like Latias,Latios,Parukia and Diaruga.^-^

hehe that is correct ^-^'' in my first pic of michael looked real like a girl .hmm...
the first picture which I of michi painted, becomes soon one year old

oh as the time passes ,for nearly one year I draw pictures of Pokemon xd

i hope my english is better than at that time ^-^'''
and you can me understand .

and new here the new pics^-^

a pic of the snagem head Gonzap (I drew it, because me was boring ^-^'') :
gonzappv6.jpg

a outline of the onbs reporter Marcia:
marciads2.jpg

and a sketch of jovi's friend Emili and her mom Acri:
acriandemiliop8.jpg
Cool pics! Gonzap looks different in that pic... 0o; And, you drew Marcia, Acri, and Emili well. I really liked the Acri and Emili one. ^^ Well, great job as always. :)

Last edited:

Myuuvuirocon

<--- Destoria
Awesome pics as usual ^^ Gonzap looks really cool, and so do all the others =3

Can't wait to see more ShiShiko! You're awesome! =3

Cool! The Umbreon belongs to Wes and he'll appear in the comic! Unlike the game itself....

LOL hehehe I don't know the types and moves of Diaruga and Parukia^-^°°°°°,but I have much time, until I am with this chapter ^-^.
I think then even already everyone knows the englishen names of the p/d-Pokémon hehehe
because I will draw this chapter 2007 ^-^

If you ask me, they look like Steel/Psychic.

Pic 1 : Gonzap looks younger....
Pic 2 : My darn internet won't let me see it tonight so I'll try tomorrow....
Pic 3 : Aww... So cute!

Keep drawing Peggy-chan. ^^ You'll go far with this art, I can feel it....

ShiShiKo

i´m a Manga-ka!
Sorry,Sorry Sorry I was very busily in last time...and the next update come Sunday ^-^''''

Angelic Elf Ivy

Sorry,Sorry Sorry I was very busily in last time...and the next update come Sunday ^-^''''
It's ok, and I don't mind waiting. ^^
I'm sure others don't either.
Just take your time. =3

ShiShiKo

i´m a Manga-ka!
here the new pics:
here a sketch of of a part from my nes big pic^-^:
sketch3xr1.jpg

here a pic for all eldes-fans:
uneeeebenannt1xv9.jpg

an hre the cover of chapter 4:
coverchapter4gw8.jpg

please does not ask me for request until Octobers T-T I'm totally busy in moment ,sorry

Awww I love the last picture. I love the expression on his face. x3

Jolteon Jordan

As Fast As a Star...
here the new pics:
sketch3xr1.jpg

uneeeebenannt1xv9.jpg

coverchapter4gw8.jpg

please does not ask me for request until Octobers T-T I'm totally busy in moment ,sorry

Hehe. Nice Pic this time, they're really good. Uh-oh, looks like Michael and Buizeru seem to have a bit of a grudge :D. Something tells me Chapter 4 is gonna be so funny. Can't wait.

here the new pics:
sketch3xr1.jpg

uneeeebenannt1xv9.jpg

coverchapter4gw8.jpg

Great pics as always! Michael's expression in the las tone is hilarious. xD