• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My pokemon black 2 competitive team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
Serperior
Ability:Overgrow
Holding nothing
Leaf Tornado
Leaf Blade
Dragon tail
Giga drain

Lopunny
Ability:Cute charm
Holding nothing
Jump Kick
Return
Ice punch
Strength

Unfezant
Ability:Super luck
Holding nothing
Roost
Fly
Air slash
Facade

Lapras
Ability:Water absorb
Holding nothing
Body Slam
Thunderbolt
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam

Ampharos
Ability:Static
Holding nothing
Signal Beam
Confuse Ray
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt

Azumarill
Ability:Huge power
Holding nothing
Superpower
Waterfall
Ice punch
Surf

Changed it up a bit

Last edited:

Sceptilo

Hakuna Matata!
Holding nothing :D

Azumarill @ ChoiceBand (or anything else ;))
Huge power
Adamant
252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
- Waterfall
- Superpower
- Ice punch
- Aqua Jet

Aqua jet is a deadly weapon on azumarill.

Serperior @ Leftovers
Overgrow
(Modest)
252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 Spe
- Calm Mind
- Dragon Pulse
- Leech seed/leaf storm

- Giga Drain

calm mind serperior is actually quite durable, as giga drain gets stronger and ercovers lots of HP; dragon puls everything that resists it.

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
You will need a bit of work before the team is ready for competitive. Is this an NU team?

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
By the looks of your team, I am unsure of your aim. You mean competive for online wifi playing or just competive for in-game with the battle train and stuff.
Because the first of glance your team is that it needs alot of modifications. (Why aren't your poks holding anything actually?)

here is a list of my opinion.

* Special - Serperior should have Calm mind + Giga drain + Hidden power Fire/ice. the other 1 spots is for leech seed/glare
* Loppuny - NO STRENGHT, you already have return. Idk about your thought of strategy but its abillity is Klutz which function well with Switcheroo I like the Klutz + Switcheroo combo (Choice scarf or Flame orb are nice for it)
* Unfazant - Never use moves like fly or dig in competive 1vs1 battling, its an free switch for your opponent. An good option for Unfazant is hypnosis or if you want it mixed go for work up.
* Lapras - Forget body slam, unless you really really want the para but other than that, it wont do much. I think rest would be better instead of body slam. Give it some lefty too.
* Ampharos - Either choice spec it or lefty it.. put confuse ray away and t-wave aswell. (T-wave is good, but its most likely your opponent switches in with an groud type to counter you, so
that makes it quite useless) give it Power gem and Focus blast instead.
* Azumarill - Choice band it and replace surf with Aqua jet.

Good luck with the team.

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
W/ holding nothing, u plan on these reviews to put items on, correct? if yes, then good.

going top to bottom, here are da items

-Big root
-Choice Band (gunna need it)
-Toxic Orb
-Quick Claw
-Magnet (basic one there)
-Metronome

Also, please post abilities/traits

not a bad team...

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
W/ holding nothing, u plan on these reviews to put items on, correct? if yes, then good.

going top to bottom, here are da items

-Big root
-Choice Band (gunna need it)
-Toxic Orb
-Quick Claw
-Magnet (basic one there)
-Metronome

Also, please post abilities/traits

not a bad team...

Oh youre right! I totally forgot about that

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
XD no probs. not the best items on some, like the magnet and quick claw are pretty random, but they work anyhow.

Well for a start I have a shaymin I could trade for your serpiror but only if its male :) :p ;)
Second you might wanna swap one of your waters for a fire. prefrobaly victini(hahahahahahahahaha)or idono anything

But overall nice work mate

I will give you the friend code tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.