• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My pokemon diamond team

bobri28

Get your snacks
My team:

Togekiss lv.47 (calm nature)
safeguard
extremespeed
metronome
ancient power

Arceus lv.100 (Naive nature) item: spooky plate
Judgment
Roar of time
fly
earthquake

Rapidash lv.58 (Naughty nature)
Overheat
Solarbeam
Bounce
Megahorn

Milotic lv.100 (Adamant nature)
Ice beam
hydro pump
recover
dragon pulse

Torterra lv.84 (Sassy nature)
Crunch
Giga drain
Leaf storm
earthquake

Snorlax lv.81 (naughty nature)
Rock smash
hyper beam
body slam
surf

I might swap rapidash for my infernape

Infernape lv.83 (Quirky nature)
Rock climb
Flamethrower
Blast Burn
Close combat

Could you also suggest some items for my pokemon to hold? thanks

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
Rate Time.
My team:

Togekiss lv.47 (Timid nature) @ Life Orb
Roost
Nasty Plot
Aura Sphere
Air Slash

Togekiss is such a versatile Pokémon that I didn't really know what to do with it, so I gave it this. This moveset turns Togekiss into a lethal special sweeper, without forgetting Roost for recovery. This moveset also abuses its amazing ability, Serene Grace because it boosts Air Slash's flinch rate up to 60%. Use a Timid Nature for a Spe boost with no drawbacks.

Arceus lv.100 (Naive nature) item: Dread plate
Judgment
Ice Beam
Calm Mind / Thunderbolt
Recover
Ok, I appreciate that you cannot change the nature here so be glad that it isn't terrible... But Modest would be better (since there isn't much that this beast won't be outspeeding...) Anyway, leave Judgement is as it is an amazing move. After factoring in STAB and Items, it reaches an incredible 180 base power. Throw in Ice Beam for coverage, and Recover for, well... Recovery. In-Game, this thing probably won't need Calm Mind because it is so strong already, so you could consider using Thunderbolt instead. BoltBeam + Judgement [DARK] provides incredible coverage.

Rapidash lv.58 (Jolly nature) @ Leftovers
Flare Blitz
Will-O-Wisp
Return
Megahorn
A more Physical-based set here... Not much to say, really. Flare Blitz is in there for powerful STAB. Will-O-Wisp is to burn tougher opponents. Return for another powerful attack that hits other Fire-Types for neutral damage. Finally, Megahorn is for coverage. Jolly is to outspeed more threats.

Milotic lv.100 (Calm nature) @ Leftovers
Surf
Dragon Pulse

recover
Hypnosis
Right. Firstly, Adamant is a horrible ability on Milotic, so that needs changing. Use Surf > Hydro Pump for better accuracy, and Dragon Pulse > Ice Beam so that you don't get walled by Bulky Waters. Recover is fine, and Hypnosis goes in the last spot to let Milotic sleep the opponents, then pummel them with its two attacks.

Torterra lv.84 (Adamant nature) @ Life Orb
Stone Edge
Wood Hammer
Rock Polish
earthquake
IMO, This is the best you can do with Torterra. Rock Polish to let it outspeed most things, then obliterate everything with LO-boosted powerful attacks. Wood Hammer and EQ are for Dual Stab, and Stone Edge is for Ice and Flying-Types.

Snorlax lv.81 (Calm nature) @ Leftovers
Return
Curse
Earthquake
Crunch
Ok, firstly, Snorlax with Special moves is a no-no, and Hyper Beam is always a no-no. Have Return > Body Slam for added power, Earthquake for steels and Rocks, and Crunch is for ghosts, notably Gengar, which would otherwise wall Snorlax for once. Curse is to add to Snorlax's durability, while letting it hit really hard, and Leftovers with Calm add to this durability futher. The result is a Tank that can take hits from both sides of the Attacking Spectrum and hit back much harder.
Suggestions in Bold. Hope it helps. If you are wondering, IIRC, you can get more Leftovers at one of the Battle Stalls in the Battle Frontier. However, you may have to trade for the second Life Orb.

Final

I Submit to No One
My team:

Togekiss lv.47 (calm nature)
Roost
Thunder Wave
Aura Sphere
Air Slash

Standard ParaFlinch Togekiss. ExtremeSpeed is fine for a lead set or a Mixed Hustle attacking set but this set doesn't need it at all.

Arceus lv.100 (Naive nature) item: Draco Plate
Judgment
Outrage
Flamethrower / Fire Blast
Earthquake / Surf

A Mixed Arceus set is viable but not as it is. Draco Plate is probably the best hold item for this set. Outrage works as STAB from the physical side, Flamethrower and Surf both compliment Judgment and Outrage nicely. Earthquake is fine too. Arceus has so many options for a mixed set. ExtremeSpeed also works somewhere on the set.

Rapidash lv.58 (Naughty nature)
Overheat
Flare Blitz
Iron Tail / Hypnosis / Will-O-Wisp
Megahorn

Mixed Rapidash. Flare Blitz for Physical STAB and the third slot is filler. Not like Rapidash has many options considering its movepool. Iron Tail hits the Rock Types that take Rapidash's STAB moves, Hypnosis sleeps a counter but its accuracy is less than fantastic and Will-O-Wisp burns something.

Milotic lv.100 (Bold / Calm nature)
Ice beam / Dragon Pulse
hydro pump / Surf
recover
Toxic / Hypnosis

Replace the last move for status since Dragon Pulse somewhat overlaps with Ice Beam in terms of Type coverage. If you want to keep it, get rid of Ice Beam. Surf is also an option for a more reliable STAB move. A Bold or Calm Nature work best for this set.

Torterra lv.84 (Adamant nature)
Crunch / Swords Dance / Rock Polish
Wood Hammer
Stone Edge
earthquake

Don't use Special Attacks on Torterra. Its Special Attack is horrible. Wood Hammer is its strongest STAB move and Stone Edge provides great Type coverage with Earthquake. Swords Dance or Rock Polish work too as boosting moves. An Adamant Nature is best for this type of set.

Snorlax lv.81 (Adamant / Impish / Careful nature)
Return
Crunch
body slam
Earthquake

Standard attacker. Nothing much here. Snorlax's Special Attack isn't great and the only remotely viable one is Fire Blast for hurting Skamory. Either given Nature is fine for Snorlax.

I might swap rapidash for my infernape

Infernape lv.83 (Naive nature)
Mach Punch / Vacuum Wave / Stone Edge
Flamethrower
Grass Knot
Close combat

Blast Burn is terrible. Flamethrower outdamages it over 2 turns. Use Fire Blast or Overheat if you want a strong Fire move. Anyway, Grass Knot can replace it as it covers Water Types and Mach Punch, Vacuum Wave or Stone Edge can go in the first slot. The first 2 are priority moves and Stone Edge hurts stuff like Mence. You probably should replace Rapidash with Infernape. It is a much better mixed attacker than it thanks to better Special Attack and a better movepool.

Could you also suggest some items for my pokemon to hold? thanks

Sure:

Togekiss - Leftovers
Rapidash - Life Orb
Milotic - Leftovers
Torterra - Life Orb / Leftovers and if using Crunch over Swords Dance or Rock Polish Choice Band
Snorlax - Choice Band / Leftovers

Suggestions bolded. Hope they help.

Last edited: