• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My pokemon platinum team

I apologize for my crappy thread this one will make up for it

Garchomp
Outrage
Swords Dance
Earthquake
Fire Fang

Gyrarados
Ice Beam
Dragon Dance
Substitute
Waterfall

Flareon
Flamethrower
Fire Blast
Shadow Ball
Super Power

Torterra
Earthquake
Rock Polish
Rock Slide
Wood Hammer

Crobat
Poison Fang
Heatwave
Air Slash
Fly

Luxray
Thunder Bolt
Ice Fang
Thunder Wave
Crunch

Thanks hope you enjoy!!!

Last edited:

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
I apologize for my crappy thread this one will make up for it

Garchomp
Outrage/Dragon Claw
Swords Dance
Earthquake
Fire Fang

Why give it Swords Dance just for one move? Give it Outrage over Draco Meteor because it has mediocre SpA but awesome Atk.

Gyrarados
Waterfall
Dragon Dance
Ice Fang
Substitute

Gyarados hasn't been worth using as a Sp Attacker since RBY. Use its superior Atk stat. D Dance boosts his already superb Atk over the edge, while boosting his mediocre speed as well. Ice Fang will be very helpful for Lance.

Flareon
Return
Fire Blast
Shadow Ball
Superpower

Torterra
Earthquake
Wood Hammer/Seed Bomb
Rock Polish

Stone Edge/Rock Slide

He is much better off using physical attacks due to his higher Atk stat. Wood Hammer will hit a lot harder than Leaf Storm and Giga Drain. It is better to use Items to heal Pokemon in-game rather than rely on moves (with the exception of Wish or Roost).

Crobat
Poison Fang
Heatwave
Air Slash
Fly

Luxray
Discharge/Thunderbolt
Ice Fang
Superpower

Crunch

Better coverage with Ice and Fighting.

Thanks hope you enjoy!!!
Changes in bold.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Mine is pikachu but you can call me kevin btw did you know i live in the usa? LoL

Dragon Claw > Outrage for the choice of changing moves.

Purple_Tangrowth

A DRUM, A DRUM!...
OMG my favorite pokemon is excadrill toooo!!!!!
I'm Jason by the way and I also live in the states too just like Kevin! I'm from Anaheim, how about you guyyss??

I'm so happy I'm making new friends on this site~ \^0^/

@logan
now that's worth laughing out loud

If you absolutely need fly on crobat, you can keep it but I would also suggest U turn. You can't really pair it up that well with a choice item but still, it's useful to have for switching in and out and hitting psychic types super effectively.

Substitute is fine on gyra but I don't see too much obenefit of it over using earthquake instead of it. That's the move I would suggest