• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Pokemon Ranch Help Thread **READ FIRST POST (Now with a FAQ!)**

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
Hey, I got MPR the day before yesterday and I've done the "say no twice" thingy and now there are some Buneary in my ranch, this is one of the pokemon on the trade list on Serebii.net so how do I get her to trade it with me?

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Hey, I got MPR the day before yesterday and I've done the "say no twice" thingy and now there are some Buneary in my ranch, this is one of the pokemon on the trade list on Serebii.net so how do I get her to trade it with me?

Well she will have asked you to bring her 3 pokemon, one of those 3 pokemon will be what she wants from you, and in return she'll trade you buneary. All you have to do is transfer those 3 pokemon from D/P to ranch.

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
Well she will have asked you to bring her 3 pokemon, one of those 3 pokemon will be what she wants from you, and in return she'll trade you buneary. All you have to do is transfer those 3 pokemon from D/P to ranch.

Oh, I see, the pokemon missing from my dex. Does that mean that when I've completed my dex I won't be able to do any more trades? The three "wanted" pokemon are the only ones I need to complete it.

SheikTheGeek

*Viewtiful*
The two questions that she asks have no bearing on the result, anyway. Watch closely...

"Should I bring a round Pokemon?"
No
"Okay, how about a sturdy Pokemon?"
No
"I'll bring a pokemon I'm interested in then. Ah! Perfect!"
*Silhouette of a Jigglypuff"
What the hell? I said NO to round Pokemon. Weren't you paying attention?

Shes Bipolar >_>

Mega Weavile

Oh, I see, the pokemon missing from my dex. Does that mean that when I've completed my dex I won't be able to do any more trades? The three "wanted" pokemon are the only ones I need to complete it.

I have my Pokedéx completed and she still asks for wanted Pokémon and trade with me when she wants, so you keep trading after you complete your pokédex.

Everytime I double click "No" to asking what Pokemon she should bring, instead of saying "OK, I'll bring a Pokemon I'm interested in!", she goes, "OK, I'll bring an easygoing Pokemon!" I now have like 10 Grumpig on my farm courtesy of her.

Duney

Everytime I double click "No" to asking what Pokemon she should bring, instead of saying "OK, I'll bring a Pokemon I'm interested in!", she goes, "OK, I'll bring an easygoing Pokemon!" I now have like 10 Grumpig on my farm courtesy of her.

This is happening to me too now. I have all of Hayley's trades except Aerodactyl, Combee and Vulpix and she won't bring them. Any suggestions?

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
Right, now she's brought a pokemon that Serebii says she can trade, and I've brought a wanted pokemon. Now how do I trade?!? She's aknowldeged that I've brought the specified pokemon but has made no suggestion that she'd like to trade, what do I have to do?!?

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
Right, now she's brought a pokemon that Serebii says she can trade, and I've brought a wanted pokemon. Now how do I trade?!? She's aknowldeged that I've brought the specified pokemon but has made no suggestion that she'd like to trade, what do I have to do?!?

Its random, when you bring a Pokemon and she wants that Pokemon she will say that and request a trade. I find it easyer to trade with her when bring all three so try to get all the requested Pokemon.

This is what I know.

pkmnhippy

Banned
I got one of every pokémon and she ask for doubles all the time, all you need to do is withdraw the pokémon that she wants that's already in the ranch and the deposit it again (even straight after you withdrawn it), and when you have every pokémon she will randomly chose any non legandary pokémon

will everyone stop repeating questions now?

SheikTheGeek

*Viewtiful*
After nearly 2 months of not getting a trade from Haley, I upgraded the ranch and has brought in a Yanma for trade. For those of you also in the same position of her not bringing in tradable pokemon, try upgrading the ranch.

evandeck

i thought this thread would be a sticky thread because all the other help threads were a sticky thread

Legend of Lucario

Songwriter
I might have missed this question but I'll ask.

Is it possible to upload your traded Pokemon from Hayley to Diamond/Pearl

Romke

Dutch Trainer
I might have missed this question but I'll ask.

Is it possible to upload your traded Pokemon from Hayley to Diamond/Pearl

I am not sure but I read somewhere that you cant bring hayleys pokemon to the ranch. But I am not sure so others should help you.

-----------

I got a question myself. Hayley asked 3 pokemon. The dragonite went until 26 juli. When it was 27 Juli, the dragonite request disappeared. Now I only got 2 requests. Can I get the third back?

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
I am not sure but I read somewhere that you cant bring hayleys pokemon to the ranch. But I am not sure so others should help you.

-----------

I got a question myself. Hayley asked 3 pokemon. The dragonite went until 26 juli. When it was 27 Juli, the dragonite request disappeared. Now I only got 2 requests. Can I get the third back?

Yeah, just import more pokes to the ranch.

dancing_totodile

Breeder Contestant
I have a quesiton, if it has been asked before, sorry.

If you send a Shiny pokemon to the ranch, will it keep its Shny properties? I just got my first ever shiny pokemon through a trade today (an eevee) and I want to put it in the ranch, but I don't want to lose its Shiny traits.

chorusco

I have a quesiton, if it has been asked before, sorry.

If you send a Shiny pokemon to the ranch, will it keep its Shny properties? I just got my first ever shiny pokemon through a trade today (an eevee) and I want to put it in the ranch, but I don't want to lose its Shiny traits.

Yes, it stays shiny. It will show it shiny in the ranch.

Deoxys911

SSBB: 5069-4586-5573
If one of my Pokémon has Pokérus, and I transfer it to my Ranch, will it still have its Pokérus when I transfer it back to my game?

evandeck

If one of my Pokémon has Pokérus, and I transfer it to my Ranch, will it still have its Pokérus when I transfer it back to my game?

yes because i tried it