• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Pokemon Ranch Help Thread **READ FIRST POST (Now with a FAQ!)**

henrikhardcore

I have a legit one (I don't know whether the shiny one is legit or not) from my own pokemon ranch, and the info looks just like the info my mew has, except from the date traded and the shinyness, and if it likes sweet berries or not. I'll post it:
Pokedex No. ??? (why does this happen with all traded legendaries?)
Name: MEW
OT: Hayley
ID No.: 01000
LVL: 85
"Naive nature. Aug. 5, 2017
Lovely place
Apparently had a fateful encounter at Lv. 50.
Quick to flee.
Likes sweet food."
It had Synthesis, hypnosis, teleport and some other move I don't remember, maybe psychic. I got it at lvl 50, so it's a long time ago. The date thing, 2017, was probably just on his DS.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
If its name is actually in all caps, i.e. MEW & not Mew, then its hacked.

But i would say its more likely to be hacked than anything, not only because no one knows if the ranch pokemon can be shiny, but the date just doesn't sit right.

Also its not your DS that sets the dates on Ranch pokemon, its your Wii console that sets the dates for Ranch pokemon. The reason why i think its hacked is mainly the shinyness, but also the date, because who would set their Wii to 2017 anyway.

Last edited:

henrikhardcore

Ehm, my wii's date is 2010 atm, because it would take ages to fill the ranch up with pokemon, wait for the next day, fill it with pokemon, etc etc. So it doesen't have to be hacked. And the name thing, I've got a legit mew (which I know is legit, since I got it of the ranch) which has it name in caps. I've never seen any pokémon name with small letters.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Ehm, my wii's date is 2010 atm, because it would take ages to fill the ranch up with pokemon, wait for the next day, fill it with pokemon, etc etc. So it doesen't have to be hacked. And the name thing, I've got a legit mew (which I know is legit, since I got it of the ranch) which has it name in caps. I've never seen any pokémon name with small letters.

Yeah your right all pokemon have CAP names, my bad.

However i'd still say its hacked due to it being shiny. Until someone can show proof, i.e. a picture of the mew whilst still on ranch and not yet traded to you. Until that time, i would assume any ranch shinies to be more likely hacked, than legit.

Psyduck_Fan

i was wondering, if you fail to transfer a pokemon hayley has requested by the due date, will she ask for it again at a later date?

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
i was wondering, if you fail to transfer a pokemon hayley has requested by the due date, will she ask for it again at a later date?

Yes it's guaranteed that she'll ask again for it at a later date, as it'll still be on the list of pokemon that you've not yet seen or caught.

pkmnhippy

Banned
If I had 1000 Pokemon waiting for Mew for when I get Ranch. How long would it require for me to be able to obtain Mew?

One day if you TT, also Pokémon that aren't yours counts towards Mew, meaning Hayleys Pokémon and other files Pokémon can be used to speed up Mew, but the first person to deposit a Pokémon to reach 999 (that's the actual number) gets the Mew, and she only has one Mew.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I've gotten a ton of the wanted pokemon for the trades, but I only want to trade certain pokemon (the only ones I want are Aerodactyl, Yanma, Shroomish, Miltank, Tangela, and Vulpix). But every time she does offer a trade, she only gives me Pikachu or Staravia! Can someone please tell me why it's doing this? It's really annoying!

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I've gotten a ton of the wanted pokemon for the trades, but I only want to trade certain pokemon (the only ones I want are Aerodactyl, Yanma, Shroomish, Miltank, Tangela, and Vulpix). But every time she does offer a trade, she only gives me Pikachu or Staravia! Can someone please tell me why it's doing this? It's really annoying!

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
I infer that Hayley already has those pokemon on Ranch, because otherwise it won't work.

However if Hayley does already have the pokemon you want, well then your screwed. The oldest pokemon of Hayley's on the ranch will usually be the ones traded first. You can't just skip to the ones you want.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I infer that Hayley already has those pokemon on Ranch, because otherwise it won't work.

However if Hayley does already have the pokemon you want, well then your screwed. The oldest pokemon of Hayley's on the ranch will usually be the ones traded first. You can't just skip to the ones you want.

Okay. I traded for both of them. When will she bring the others?

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Okay. I traded for both of them. When will she bring the others?

She brings a new pokemon every day, so it might take a while, unless of course you repeatedly change the time on your wii.

Also to make sure you always get one of hayley's traeable pokemon to come to the ranch the next day, when she asks you what pokemon you want her to bring tomorrow, always say no to whatever questions she asks.

Mew Supporter!

Thunder Trainer
Will Hailey ever ask me for a pokemon that I HAVE already caught (or even seen?) It's very frustarating: I want her trades, but there's a reason why I can't bring them to her. (She wants an Electirivire: I don't have Firered.)

aw9000

The Blue Knight
when will hayley start trading me for something good and rare?