• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Pokemon Ranch Help Thread **READ FIRST POST (Now with a FAQ!)**

Dragonking

Well hopefully a newer Pokemon box comes out where it can take all 4th gen games and the ability to transfer to other games through this device would be excellent. I don't see them doing this though.

par0003

SHE'S GOT A SWORD!!!
tomorro i am geting this game my pokemon pearl won,t connect to my wii!

randomspot555

tomorro i am geting this game my pokemon pearl won,t connect to my wii!

Then you're doing it wrong. DS connecting to the Wii involves local (Ds to Wii) wireless. You're not doing it right (likely) or something is wrong with your DS or Wii (less likely).

poke_girl

The Amazing
Par003 doesn't make much sense..

colorflux

Sorry if this is going to be a necro post from hell but I found this thread through a search and I want to know if I can trade a mew I get off the ranch from diamond to soul silver?

Duney

Sorry if this is going to be a necro post from hell but I found this thread through a search and I want to know if I can trade a mew I get off the ranch from diamond to soul silver?

Yes, you can trade any of Hayley's trades including Mew from D/P to Platinum, HG/SS.

I'm actually doing the opposite right now. I'm in the process of moving all of my pokewalker caught pokemon from HG to Diamond and then to the Ranch. A neat little side effect is that all pokewalker pokemon appear as sparkly like events do when put in the Ranch.

Last edited:

Viteh

No Day but Today
Yes, you can trade any of Hayley's trades including Mew from D/P to Platinum, HG/SS.

I'm actually doing the opposite right now. I'm in the process of moving all of my pokewalker caught pokemon from HG to Diamond and then to the Ranch. A neat little side effect is that all pokewalker pokemon appear as sparkly like events do when put in the Ranch.

I think any pokemon from HG, SS sparkle. Probably because they come from "Faraway place".

par0003

SHE'S GOT A SWORD!!!
great one of my Pokémon does not want to leave me aw

Haunter ゴースト

My original Diamond 2007 team are stuck on the Ranch due to me starting a new file foolishly forgetting to take them out, is there any possible way to get them out and if so how?

I've looked around and apparently i can replicate my Diamond Trainer number to do so, however i've never done this before so don't know where to start.

Cheers for the help.

BCVM22

Cheating devices are the only way to perform that. Officially and sanctioned, there's no means of extraction.

Haunter ゴースト

Cheating devices are the only way to perform that. Officially and sanctioned, there's no means of extraction.

I've researched a little, it's hacking for sure, but not cheating. It'd only be cheating if i edited my Pokemon for my benefit.

I'm just looking for a way to restore them onto my diamond cartridge and by the sounds of it i have to find my ID number and Secret Number of my past Trainer file, with this somehow edit my trainer via an action replay of some sort to have the same ID numbers.

If anybody could actually help that'd be great thanks.

Last edited:

R_N

Hacking is basically cheating by technicality.
We don't allow discussion of either anyway