• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Pokemon Ranch Help Thread **READ FIRST POST (Now with a FAQ!)**

jkfde

it was 5 times not 6

do any of u play runescape???¿¿ if so tell me ur username

my Wii registration code is 2897 7931 0754 1870

CyndaquilRules

Ok so I took some pictures on ranch, inserted my sd card in, and hit save to SD card. It saved no problem. So I took out the SD card and put it in my camera. I turned it on and went to where it lets you check your pictures. The pictures weren't there. So i just went and hit save them to SD card again... It still didn't work. I don't know what I've done wrong since I've transferred my pictures over before.

Also the brawl pictures I took aren't there either :(

EDIT: well I tried again and it worked, dunno what I did though

Last edited:
Right. So I didn't go on Ranch for a long while, but I'm using it again now. To get Hayley to bring a new pokemon to trade each day, I said "No" to her leaving question twice then she said she would bring one of her favourite pokemon - excellent!

My problem now is that she won't bring them :S Instead she brings something that can't be traded.
Also, she won't trade me what she has available when I give her a BBS pokemon. For example, she wanted a Wingull. I brought it the next day, but she won't trade me the Yanma that she brought along weeks ago. I'm worried that I won't be able to get the remaining Hayley pokemon.

Has anyone else has this problem? Can it be fixed?

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Right. So I didn't go on Ranch for a long while, but I'm using it again now. To get Hayley to bring a new pokemon to trade each day, I said "No" to her leaving question twice then she said she would bring one of her favourite pokemon - excellent!

My problem now is that she won't bring them :S Instead she brings something that can't be traded.
Also, she won't trade me what she has available when I give her a BBS pokemon. For example, she wanted a Wingull. I brought it the next day, but she won't trade me the Yanma that she brought along weeks ago. I'm worried that I won't be able to get the remaining Hayley pokemon.

Has anyone else has this problem? Can it be fixed?

Ok well one she obviously didn't just ask you to bring a wingull, she asks you to bring at least 3 pokemon, and obviously the wingull wasn't one of the 3 that she desperately wants to add to her collection, it was one of the other 2 that she wanted.

She won't trade for just any of the 3 she asks you to bring. So its always prudent to bring all 3 at once.

Also, Hayley won't always bring you one of the pokemon on the list of 20 on the main site, she'll bring any pokemon, its just that its 85%-90% likely that she'll bring one of the 20 she'll trade.

Nyx

TornWorld Tour Guide
Man i got mad when hayley brought me two jynx's in a row....!
But then she brought me a spheal!!
So im happy but ive been depositing pokemon like crazy so im not really hoping that i get a rare one soon.

Ok well one she obviously didn't just ask you to bring a wingull, she asks you to bring at least 3 pokemon, and obviously the wingull wasn't one of the 3 that she desperately wants to add to her collection, it was one of the other 2 that she wanted.

Actually, she did only want 1 Pokemon. Since I hadn't played in ages and missed the deadlines on all three pokemon that she wanted, her cycle started again so, like when everyone first starts Ranch on their first day, she only asked for one Pokemon. The next day it was two, the third day it was three. And now, it's set at three.

I'm gonna continue today and see if she wants to bring one of the last 3 trades that I need *sigh*.

Rabbitoh

Apologies if this question is already posted.

Serebii's game page indicates that if you deposit the "coming soon" pokemon on the day it arrives (ie, Arcanine is coming tomorrow), something special will happen. I've tried this twice: deposited an Arcanine the day it arrived and a Dusclops on its arrival day. Hayley does her "I brought a Pokemon!" spiel, then I deposit that Pokemon from my DS; nothing unusual happened. Am I not reading the game page right? What should I be looking for?

Cheers,
-R

theanime-dialgamazter

Now with one eyebrow

Serebii's game page indicates that if you deposit the "coming soon" pokemon on the day it arrives (ie, Arcanine is coming tomorrow), something special will happen. I've tried this twice: deposited an Arcanine the day it arrived and a Dusclops on its arrival day. Hayley does her "I brought a Pokemon!" spiel, then I deposit that Pokemon from my DS; nothing unusual happened. Am I not reading the game page right? What should I be looking for?

Cheers,
-R
maby that day. just after you exit start it up again

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio

Cheers,
-R

Link me to the page that your reading that from ,as i've just read all the pages in the ranch section of the main site, and nowhere does it have anything that you've said, about supposedly depositing the pokemon Hayley will bring.

However i do know that nothing will happen, if you do deposit the pokemon she brings anyway, so theres no point to keep trying.

Last edited:

Rabbitoh

Really? Nothing and nowhere?

So what is this then at http://serebii.net/ranch/yukari.shtml ?

--------------

Whenever you finish up playing on Pokémon Ranch, Hayley will give you a notice about a Pokémon she wants you to bring...in this pictures case its a Skarmory. Now, when you come into the game tomorrow, if you drop a Skarmory in from your game, Hayley will do something special.

If you succeed in this, Hayley will bring with her to the farm several more of the Pokémon you brought. Any number from 2 to 5 of these Pokémon will be input into your ranch for your one to play with. These Pokémon can have special animations with eachother so its not rewardless.

-------------

I've deposited the same Pokemon as Hayley on the day she brought them (Arcanine, Dusclops, and Sneasel) and nothing happened. No extra same-kind Pokemon.

-R

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
That doesn't say to deposit the same pokemon as her, that says that she'll ask for you to bring a pokemon in this case skarmory, and that se'll do something special if you do.

That something special would be that she'll more than likely trade you one of the 20 pokemon listed on the main site.

So as you can see i was right, it doesn't say anywhere on the main site, that if you bring the same pokemon as her that something special wil happen.

EDIT: Also just a note to you, i've asked for that page to be edited, as the information that you quoted, doesn't correspond to the picture of the skarmory next to it.

The writing does suggest that depositing a pokemon will result in something special, however i think that the reason why you think that you need to deposit the same pokemon as Hayley, is because the picture shows a silhouette of skarmory(The silhouette system in ranch is only used for what Hayley brings), and when thats applied with the writing(which says that you have to bring skarmory, despite the fact that the wrong picture is shown), it does sound exactly like what you asked, which is that something special will happen when you both bring the same pokemon to the ranch. But alas it doesn't.

Last edited:

evandeck

how many members of club look see r there?

and how do i stop them from coming to my ranch?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
how many members of club look see r there?

and how do i stop them from coming to my ranch?

I don't know how many there are, and I also don't know why you'd wan tot make them stop coming, but if you really do try turning off the allow visitor setting in the options. If that doesn't work than It's just part of the game and you can't get rid of it.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
With regards to the look-see members, when the first one comes and you say no, he carries on asking you, but with all other members if you just say no to them, then they don't come back.

BeSPe

Really? Nothing and nowhere?

So what is this then at http://serebii.net/ranch/yukari.shtml ?

--------------

Whenever you finish up playing on Pokémon Ranch, Hayley will give you a notice about a Pokémon she wants you to bring...in this pictures case its a Skarmory. Now, when you come into the game tomorrow, if you drop a Skarmory in from your game, Hayley will do something special.

If you succeed in this, Hayley will bring with her to the farm several more of the Pokémon you brought. Any number from 2 to 5 of these Pokémon will be input into your ranch for your one to play with. These Pokémon can have special animations with eachother so its not rewardless.

-------------

I've deposited the same Pokemon as Hayley on the day she brought them (Arcanine, Dusclops, and Sneasel) and nothing happened. No extra same-kind Pokemon.

-R

I THINK you have to have a comlete Dex before you get the trades, thats when i started getting them

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Don't bring the same pokemon Hayley brings, that's your main problem, bring the WANTED pokemon. Also, only some pokemon can be traded.

henrikhardcore

Shiny Mew?

Is it possible to get a shiny Mew through my pokemon ranch? I got myself a mew via wifi trade, and the mew is a Hayley mew, but it's shiny. Just wondering.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Is it possible to get a shiny Mew through my pokemon ranch? I got myself a mew via wifi trade, and the mew is a Hayley mew, but it's shiny. Just wondering.

I'm pretty sure that you can't get Shiny Pokemon from Ranch, but since it's a lot harder to get Pokemon in Ranch no one has gotten lucky enough to have one yet, so it could be possible. What ball is the Mew in? o_O