• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Pokemon Ranch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ubermuk

Sticky & Sweet
My Pokemon Ranch was a WiiWare title that was an accessory for players of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. It was basically Pokemon Box for the Wii and and could be used to store up to 1,000 Pokemon. You could also trade Hayley the owner for special Pokemon like Mew and Phione.

Did anyone else use this useful tool and did you complete all of Hayley's trades?

Leonhart

Imagineer
I only used this game for storage purposes when my Diamond version became too crowded and I needed space for a few dozen extra Pokemon that I had. I never completed Yukari's trades since I had no interest in collecting her special Pokemon, and I remember that the Japanese version had an update that worked with Platinum, although I never got it.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Wasn’t this like the only legit way to get Mew in gen 4?I literally never heard about it until a few months ago

Leonhart

Imagineer
Emboar_Rulez said:
Wasn’t this like the only legit way to get Mew in gen 4?I literally never heard about it until a few months ago

There was an international event for HG/SS players to get Mew around 2010 I believe and at least one other Japanese Mew event for D/P at some point as well, so no, My Pokemon Ranch wasn't the only way to get Mew in Gen IV.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Let’s be honest here.Hasanyone actually use this when it was out?Ive never heard of it until this year which is unfortunate because I probably would’ve used it.

Ubermuk

Sticky & Sweet
Let’s be honest here.Hasanyone actually use this when it was out?Ive never heard of it until this year which is unfortunate because I probably would’ve used it.

I made this thread for people who have actually used this game way back in the day. If you haven't used it or have no knowledge of it then why bother derailing my thread and posting about how no one else cares?

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I made this thread for people who have actually used this game way back in the day. If you haven't used it or have no knowledge of it then why bother derailing my thread and posting about how no one else cares?

I know what Pokémon Ranch is I was just curious on who used it back in the day I wasn’t trying to derail your thread and I apologize for that.

TwilightBlade

This was barely even a game since all you could really do with it was store Pokemon and watch their chibi forms in the ranch. I did complete Hayley's trades though and got the special Phione that knew Grass Knot and the Mew that knew Synthesis. Didn't the Jpn version of this game also have some extra Pokemon?

Leonhart

Imagineer
TwilightBlade said:
Didn't the Jpn version of this game also have some extra Pokemon?

The Japanese version had five event Pokemon that could be attained by trading specific Pokemon during 2008/2009 I believe. Out of all of them, I only managed to get three myself: Yukina's Nyasu (Meowth), Baba's Flygon, and Red's Metagross.

Status
Not open for further replies.