• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My pokemon sprite collection

Vegito

~*Elite Trainer*~
Well, I want to make a pokemon sprite comic, so I thought I would post some of the sprites to see what people would think.

My pokemon trainer which I made from the PKMN emerald hero
samp.png
His name is Kira.

Here's my first custom map.
MoonlitTown.png

Its supposed to be a lab with a memorial dedicasted to Kira's father who was killed in an unfortunate insident.

The pokemon comic will hopefully come soon. Crit is always appreciated, especially on background.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
that map is pretty good, not too crowded and not to sparse. And trust me, I've seen some crowded maps! XD good job with the shading on the overworld sprite, it can be very hard for some people!
[first post w00t!]

thats a great map that you have made
nice and simple

the trainer you made is so cute too :D

pika3

Snowball attack, go!
The trainer is really good.

The map is good, but the town should be surrounded by trees ot fence or something, becasue otherwise you can leave the town in everydirection, which is a no-no.

Pokechuppa

'Bi-bi!'
As said before, there should be some trees surrounding it.
Also try not to use both FR/LG and R/S map sprites,

Other than that, it's quite good for a first :)

~ P x

Vegito

~*Elite Trainer*~
Oh, the eye will be fixed just testing out some different styles, so the trainer sprite looks different. Uh the shoues are actually normal size, I just reshaded Brandon's shoes to white thats all.

As for the map any of you guys could possibly direct me to some tileset links please?

BTW here's my drawing of Kira, I tried to sprite him accuratley to the drawing.
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r172/gundamkid555/Kiraandpokemon.png

I make my maps with a combination of advance map and paint. I'm actually really glad it came out somewhat decent. I'll hopefully have more sprites by the end of the week to show.

For now please enjoy my CIpher grunt sprite and give me some pointers to make him look better.

ciphg.png

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
So far so good. Keep working and sooner or later this will become better and better and better!

HomosexualGuitar

.misanthope.
The trainer sprite is really cool =3 Just get rid of that tree in the map and it'd be perfect. It doesn't seem to fit in with the other sprites.

Vegito

~*Elite Trainer*~
Hmm, I just realized that about the tree. I'm gonna fix that. And also I'm gonna fix the grunts shading, there are way to many black lines. Doesn't look good that way. Don't forget to keep your eyes out for updates!