• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Pokemon White Team

Aurath8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dloza737

Ability: Illusion
-Nasty Plot
-Night Burst
-Extrasensory
-Flamethrower

Last 2 moves covers its weaknesses.

---Again, all suggestions are welcome and I would appreciate some help. Thanks.

I see almost nothing wrong with this. But,I don't know how well flamethrower is going to be. Bug-types aren't that commen. But other than that, its fine. Maybe I will even use :].

P.S Replcing Nastyplot will calm mind to improve sp defensive capalbilities? Food for thought her.

I disaggree, Flamethrower is almost essential for steel types you encounter.
Extrasensory does take out fighters but gets bad coverage in generall. Grass Knot helps you combat bulky water rock and ground pokemon.
Zoroark doesn' have good defences. Base 60 in all three. So boosting your spdef won't be worth it when you'll be KOed regardless.

I would but Stone edge over iron defense on goruugo. That's just my personal preference.

Dloza737

The Future Is Near
I disaggree, Flamethrower is almost essential for steel types you encounter.
Extrasensory does take out fighters but gets bad coverage in generall. Grass Knot helps you combat bulky water rock and ground pokemon.
Zoroark doesn' have good defences. Base 60 in all three. So boosting your spdef won't be worth it when you'll be KOed regardless.

I would but Stone edge over iron defense on goruugo. That's just my personal preference.

You're right, grass knot probably is a better choice for coverage simply because I'll more than likely switch out Zoroark when up against a fighting type than keep him in.

Stone Edge probably would benefit over iron defense and then this guy will have everything covered pretty much. I still want to consider using it though. Thanks for you input.