• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

my pokemon white team

eggman62

This is my pokemon white team. I havent got round to doing the natures or items yet.

serperior. overgrow
-swords dance
-leaf blade
-dragon tail
-double team

chandelure. flash fire
-calm mind
-flamethrower
-shadow ball
-energy ball

carracosta. solid rock
-shell break
-earthqake
-stone edge/rock slide
-waterfall/aqua tail

braviary. sheer force
-super power
-tailwind
-fly
-thrash

escavalier. shell armour
-x-scissor
-iron head
-swords dance
-giga impact

mienshao. (female) regenarator
-high jump kick
-stone edge
-attract/bulk up
-payback

SazandoraMASTER

♥ PSG ♥
Replace Double Team with Leech Seed for Serperior.

Chandelure is fine.

Carracosta is fine.

Braviary:
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Sheer Force
-Brave Bird
-Return
-Superpower
-Fly
Brave Bird and Return for STAB. Superpower to hurt Steels. Fly since this team is In-Game right?

Escavelier should have Return instead of Giga Impact.

Mienshao:
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
Ability: Regenarator
-Hi-Jump Kick
-U-Turn
-Fake Out
-Stone Edge
Fake Out to stall. U-Turn for coverage and return to recover and use Fake Out again. Hi-Jump-Kick for STAB. Stone Edge for coverage.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
^
might as well go with Keen Eye on that Braviary set, as nothing in that moveset benefits from having Sheer Force as its ability.

If using Sheer Force, IMO Rock Slide instead of Fly.

Serperior
Adamant Nature
~Coil
~Dragon Tail
~Leaf Blade
~Return/Aerial Ace/Leech Seed

Kerech

Shinigami...CHOP!
Carracosta is most certainly NOT fine...

If you're going to use a Shell Break variant, then 1) You absolutely need Aqua Jet, 2) Sturdy is the better ability, and 3) You need Ice Beam > Rock STAB.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Carracosta
-Curse/Shell Break
-Aqua Jet
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge/Rock Polish
If you want to, you should breed iron defense onto carracosta because it sharply ups its already high defense. Curse should be used to up your stats and aqua jet so you can always strike first even though with curse Carracosta will be slow. Alternatively, you could go fast with carrcosta and give it shell break and rock polish to make it a decent fast attacker.

Last edited:

Kerech

Shinigami...CHOP!
^No...no ID or RP, PLEASE. Neither of those are necessary moves on Carracosta...

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
Yeah. Whatever you do, DON'T go without Curse on Blastoise 2. (Carracosta) Even with max Speed, it's still gonna get outrun by something.

Sorry if my grammar is crap.

eggman62

Thanks everybody for the advice. However I don't know whether i should swap swap mienshao for either

Conkeldurr. Guts
-Stone edge
-Earthquake
-brick break
-bulk up

Or

Hydreigon. Levitate
-Dark pulse
-Dragon pulse
-Surf
-Tri attack

Conkeldurr has a higher attack and defence than mienshao. But hydreigon gives me another special attacker, and as my team only has one it could help.
Any advice is appreciated

Aurath8

Conkledurr@Flame Orb
Guts
-Drain Punch
-Bulk Up
-Mach Punch
-Stone Edge

Drain Punch heals off the Flame Orb damage. Mach Punch is for priority and picking of weak oponents. Bulk Up increases defence allowing you to last longer.

Hydreigon wants Flamethrower over Tri Attack because Dragon+Fire hits everythnig except Heatran.

Because Conkledurr requires breeding and trading and Hydreigon evolves at level 64, Mienshao is the option that needs the least hassle.

Kerech

Shinigami...CHOP!
^That Conkeldurr set wants LO > Flame Orb, due to higher damage potential.

@OP: If you're willing to put the effort toward Hydreigon, then it's the superior choice. One special attacker is horribly unbalanced, as you yourself said. Aura is right about the Fire move btw.