• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

my Pokemon White team

Status
Not open for further replies.

7 tyranitars

Hello this is my team:

Flygon
-EarthQuick
-Dragon Claw
-Crunch
-Fly

Hydreigon
-Crunch
-Dragon Pulse
-FlameThrower
-Focus Blast

Galventula
-Thunderbolt
-Bug Buzz
-Energy Ball
-Thunder Wave

Jellicent
-Surf
-Shadow Ball
-Energy Ball
-Psychic

Chandelure
-FlameThrower
-Shadow Ball
-Energy Ball
-Calm mind

Serperior
-Leaf Storm
-Coil
-Aerial ace
-Dragon Tail

this is what I thought would be good or atleast decent :p, any advice? also on items any advice, oh and I can't be anoyed with egg moves(mayby later now just wanna play,so if you suggest an egg move please give a normal alternative with it), ev's or natures

Last edited:

Pseudo-Unlegendary

I be an Exotic One
I'd replace Galvantula's thunderbolt with thunder if it has compoundeyes. With 100% accuracy it becomes almost an obligation to use it.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
comments in bold :)

Flygon
Adamant/Jolly Nature
-Earthquake
-Dragon Claw
-Rock Slide
-Fly

Fly is okay if you don't want to pick up a Fly slave to go around, you'll need only the first three moves anyway.

Hydreigon
Mild/Rash/Hasty/Naive Nature
-Crunch
-Dragon Pulse
-FlameThrower
-Focus Blast

Surf is also a good move for it. If you want to teach it Surf, replace Focus Blast with it.

Galvantula
Modest/Timid Nature, Compoundeyes ability
-Thunder
-Bug Buzz
-Energy Ball
-Thunder Wave

Good.

Jellicent
Modest Nature
-Surf
-Shadow Ball
-Energy Ball
-Ice Beam

Good, but Psychic has bad coverage. Ice Beam is a good replacement.

Chandelure
Modest Nature
-Flamethrower
-Shadow Ball
-Energy Ball
-Calm mind

Good.

Serperior
Adamant Nature
-Leaf Blade
-Coil
-Aerial ace
-Dragon Tail

Leaf Storm is better on a Contrary Serperior, which is not released yet.

JustifiedTerrakion

Terrakion rage!
If you're planning to use two Dragons the make sure one of your Pokemon knows a good Ice Type Move.Instead of Dragon Pulse,why not experiment with Draco Meteor?And swap Flamethrower with Fire Blast.This is all for Hydreigon,I must add.

Flappy

<3 Flappy
Before I start rating I suggest you don't have 2 of the same type ( Your Dragons ). So I would go ahead and get rid of Hydreigon. Since he takes longer
to evolve. Ill suggest a good pokemon to add to the team below.

1.Flygon@Muscle Band
Ability:Levitate
Nature:Adamant
-Earthquake
-Dragon Claw
-Crunch
-Fly
Looks good. Im guessing you need Fly for In-Game.

2.Conkeldurr@Leftovers
Ability:Guts
-Drain Punch
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake
-Payback

3.Galventula@Wise Glasses
Ability:Compoundeyes
Nature:Modest
-Thunderbolt Thunder
-Bug Buzz
-Energy Ball
-Thunderwave
Get rid of Thunderbolt with Thunder for the 100% accuracy of Thunder cause of Compoundeyes + Thunder has higher base power along with STAB.

4.Jellicent@Wise Glasses
Ability:Cursed Body
Nature:Calm
-Surf
-Shadow Ball
-Energy Ball
-Psychic
Looks good.

5.Chandelure@Wise Glasses
Ability:Shadow Tag
Nature:Modest
-Flamethrower
-Shadow Ball
-Energy Ball
-Calm Mind
Looks standard.

6.Serperior@Muscle Band
Ability:Overgrown
-Leaf Storm Leaf Blade
-Coil Swords Dance
-Aerial Ace
-Dragon Tail Return
Leaf Blade for better accuracy, and more PP useage. Coil boosts your accuracy and attack right? You don't need your accuracy boosted considering all your
moves already have good accuracy. So all there is left is attack. So why not sharply boost your attack with Swords Dance? Then finally Return for neutral
coverage and high base power with full happiness.

Hope this helped.

Stymie

powered by insanity
You have three pokemon with an ice weakness, that's a big no no.

I won't go into too much detail, your team looks good overall, maybe add another tank.

I would rid Jellicent of psychic, fighting types will switch out and poison types practically don't exist, a possibility is to put scald on, the chance for a burn is fantastic. You could also try recover and water spout instead of surf and psychic, ice beam can replace psychic and will-o-wisp is another option, especially since you only have one status inducer on your team. As people have mentioned 91% acc Thunder compound eyes on Galv is an option but not a definite it is up to you, your Galv is my fav poke on your team i just like its STAB hits all one types and ability to use thunder wave, it really is a nice little pokemon.

I didn't add anything o about EVs or nature as i see you don't use them which is perfectly fine

Flappy

<3 Flappy
They don't tend to switch out In-Game so thats fine. Also Psychic is good cause of STAB. Water spout has lower PP useage which you don't want. Surf works just fine. Why use Recover when you could just stock up on Potions. Also Psychic would get more coverage In-Game than Ice Beam would. The one status inducer is true BUT I wouldn't go with W-O-W cause of the slightly bad accuracy. Which could cause you to waste your turn.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Hello this is my team:

Flygon
-EarthQuick
-Dragon Claw
-Crunch
-Flamethrower

Hydreigon
-Crunch/Dark Pulse
-Dragon Pulse
-FlameThrower
-Surf

Galventula
-Thunder
-Bug Buzz
-Energy Ball
-Thunder Wave

Jellicent
-Surf
-Shadow Ball/Ice Beam
-Protect
-Toxic

Chandelure
-FlameThrower
-Shadow Ball
-Energy Ball
-Calm mind

Serperior
-Leaf Blade
-Coil
-Leech Seed
-Return

this is what I thought would be good or atleast decent :p, any advice? also on items any advice, oh and I can't be anoyed with egg moves(mayby later now just wanna play,so if you suggest an egg move please give a normal alternative with it), ev's or natures

Changes in Bold.

Before I start rating I suggest you don't have 2 of the same type ( Your Dragons ). So I would go ahead and get rid of Hydreigon. Since he takes longer
to evolve.

Terrible, terrible reason not to use a pokemon.

Flappy

<3 Flappy
Well he is just now going to the Elite Four and probably hasn't evolved it yet. Plus he has two of the same type which isn't needed.

davidchu

Your WORST nightmare
Well he is just now going to the Elite Four and probably hasn't evolved it yet. Plus he has two of the same type which isn't needed.

The only reason you would want dragon is because of resistance and bulkiness.
So it doesn't matter if you have 2 of the same type, since it is in-game anyways.
If you want it to counter other dragons, an ice move is more dependable

Flappy

<3 Flappy
So it doesn't matters if you have 2 of the same type, since it is in-game anyways.
No you want a Dragon type on the team for overrall type coverage and your saying you need a ice type move to counter all the other dragons? Lol you could just go ahead and other move types that are supereffective too. Such as Dragon types. Yes it matter that you have two of the same type cause that means less type coverage and more weakness to certain pokemon. My point here is to at least get rid of 1 of your Dragon types and I just went ahead and got rid of Hydreigon. Cause I thought he would be harder to raise.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
So it doesn't matter if you have 2 of the same type, since it is in-game anyways.

Dragon types aren't really "BULKY".He should probably replace one of the two Dragon Types.As Flappy said it will just lead to further weaknesses.

davidchu

Your WORST nightmare
Then replace Flygon with golurk

Golurk
Ability: Iron Fist (Klutz sucks)
-Fly (obvious for ingame)
-Shadow Punch (stab and iron fist)
-Hammer Arm (stab and iron fist)
-Earthquake (ground type move that replaces flygon)

Hammer arm you learn at level 60, so you could replace it with brick break or stone edge (rock slide if you don't have it) for now

Corrections in Bold.
Golurk@Choice Band
Ability: Iron Fist /No Guard)
-Stone Edge (Never, ever use fly...except on a mule.)
-Shadow Punch (STAB and iron fist)/Dynamic Punch(If using No Guard)
-Hammer Arm (iron fist)
-Earthquake (STAB)

^I think he needs Fly, considering that this is ingame and getting rid of Flygon doesn't let him use Fly (unless you want to wait for Hydreigon to evolve). Plus you can't get Stone Edge unless you have another Gen V game with Stone Edge.

Thats what mules are for.
And honestly in-game you can win with any team, I give tips only for actual competetitive teams.

Stymie