• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My psuedo-hazing team

Gorgonopsid Master

Strong like bull
Heres my team that I was thinking about having

Empoleon
Calm@Leftovers

Ice Beam
Surf
Stealth Rock
Grass Knot

My starter which I use for stealth rock.
Drapion
Impish@Leftovers

Knock Off
Toxic Spikes
Crunch
Earthquake

For Toxic Spikes and resists my fighting weaknesses

Bastiodon
Sassy@Shuca Berry

Metal Sound
Roar
Iron Defense
Metal Burst/Ancient Power

My defensive Psuedo-Hazer which can deal alot after metal sound/ ancient power combo

Luxray
Hasty/Naive@?

Roar
Spark
Return
Crunch

My pseudo-hazer that can finish off an opponent when they have taken quite a beating from passage damage or poison

Gengar
Timid/Modest

Shadow Ball
Focus Blast
Hypnosis
Thunder Bolt

I just really wanted on my team

Garchomp
Jolly/Adamant

Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Swords Dance
Fire Fang/Swords Dance

Just a straight-forward physical sweeper

Here is my strategy

I send out empoleon use stealth rock then switch to drapion and set up toxic spikes twice then i will switch to Bastiodon to roar away and create a lot of passage damage but when he dies I have Luxray to roar away and when I need to finish them off I will use Gengar or Garchomp

Not many pokemon resist toxic spikes and stealth rock combo. The only one I can think of is Bronzong which I can take on with chomp easily.

Is this a good team

arceus03

Heres my team that I was thinking about having

Empoleon
Calm@Leftovers

Ice Beam
Surf
Stealth Rock
Grass Knot

My starter which I use for stealth rock.
Drapion
Impish@Leftovers

Knock Off
Toxic Spikes
Crunch
Earthquake

For Toxic Spikes and resists my fighting weaknesses
Drapion does not have a fighting weakness, it's Ground
-Ice Fang
-Earthquake/Toxic Spikes
-Night Slash
-Cross Poison
The last two moves are for STAB, and if you have Sniper, it's better. Give him Razor Claw to hold and abuse Critical Hits :D If you don't want Earthquake Toxic Spikes can fit in I guess..

Don't know Bastiodon, sorry. I know he has phenomenal Def and SDef, but he gets killed by Aura Sphere/EQ due to double weakness. That's all I have to say about him.

Luxray
Hasty/Naive@?

Roar
Spark
Return
Crunch

My pseudo-hazer that can finish off an opponent when they have taken quite a beating from passage damage or poison
If you're breeding,
-Ice Fang
-Spark
-Crunch
-Fire Fang

If not, I guess the set you use is good enough.

Gengar
Timid/Modest

Shadow Ball
Focus Blast
Hypnosis
Thunder Bolt

I just really wanted on my team

Garchomp
Jolly/Adamant

Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Fire Fang
Stone Edge/Swords Dance

Just a straight-forward physical sweeper

Here is my strategy

I send out empoleon use stealth rock then switch to drapion and set up toxic spikes twice then i will switch to Bastiodon to roar away and create a lot of passage damage but when he dies I have Luxray to roar away and when I need to finish them off I will use Gengar or Garchomp

Not many pokemon resist toxic spikes and stealth rock combo. The only one I can think of is Bronzong which I can take on with chomp easily.

Is this a good team

Quite a nice strategy you have there ^^

xxjonnyxx

Count me in.
I'd say if you use your strategy and Arceus03's changes this team will be pretty good.