• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Psyburn deck:)

#1 Poke Fan

Wel this is a deck that I made in my spare time and its as the thread title suggests Psyburn.
(HL on)

4xGastly
2xHaunter
1xGengar

4xBeldum
2xMetang
1xMetagross

4xTorchic
2xCombuscen
1xBlaziken

4xCharmander
2xCharmeleon
1xCharizard

2xMetal energy

9x Psychic energy

9x Fire energy

3xPoke ball

2xWally's training

1xPoke Nav

1xSteven's advice

1xProfesor Birch

1xPokedex

1x Profesor Oak

1xClefairy doll

1xPokemon breeder

The basic aim of the deck is to get your strongest pokemon out as fast as you can using the trainers which are desgined to help you with this. The simply crush your opponent (although it might not be that simple).
As you can see its a very simple deck.

So what do you think, thanks:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyuukimon

Banned
This deck effing sucks. Yey =D

Six energy isn't enough for this deck, much less most any deck. Many of your trainers including Pokemon Breeder, Pokedoll, Pokedex, and Professor Oak are not allowed in the current Modified format. You also do not have enough cards in your deck. You need exactly sixty cards, whilst you have forty-six. Also, there are multiple Pokemon in various sets so be more specific when you post cards.

Oh yeah, don't double post and learn the rules of the game first.

#1 Poke Fan

Oops, my mistake, I actually have 9 psychic energy and 9 fire energy.
Typo, lol,

But its still not very good is it right?

CloudLink

Angel of Mercy
I thought "HL on" meant from Hidden Legends...
But, apparently you have Base Set cards in there, those that you're not allowed to use...
Even so, your deck would quite easily get ripped apart by anything...
Also, I wouldn't really call this a deck, more like a little kid throwing cards from his collection together...
I'm not a very good deckbuilder, but this one is obviously trash...
I'm not trying to be mean... but you really need to learn how to play before posting here...

Luckily though, a person's deck does not always reflect their personality, and hopefully, this one doesn't...
Take out the illegal cards...
Also, you said you made this in your spare time, so I take it that you didn't try your best on it? If that's the case, then you should learn to put all of your thought into building any deck... unless it is just for fun, but even this won't last in a fun match...
Take care, and I hope you get better at this...

Peace...

#1 Poke Fan

Well, thanks for the reviews, I knew it wouldn't do well. Oh well:)

C

Capnshap

18 energy and 2 metal sounds a little shy. Trainers are good...maybe slim down the gengar line or use a single evolution not two to replace. Its pretty good though. Or maybe have some way to retrieve that energy.