• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My PWT Team

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Alright, I'm trying to make the best possible PWT Team. I wanna beat even the champions with this. Please help me with this!

Haxorus@Wide Lens
adamant
mold breaker
EV's: 252 atk 252 speed

Dragon Dance
Dual Chop
Rock Slide

Earthquake

DON'T TELL ME TO USE GARCHOMP. BECAUSE I WON'T. I SR'ed the shiny haxorus in the nature preserve for adamant and mold breaker, and I've got it. Here's my moveset. All help is appreciated.

Scizor@Leftovers
adamant
technician
252 HP 40 Atk 216 SpD

Bug Bite
Bullet Punch
Superpower
Roost

This thing should do really good, with both stab moves being helped by technician. I want aerial ace because I need to be able to do something against fire types, if it's my last pokemon. Plus, it's raised by technician, so it has a higher base power!

Porygon-z@Life Orb
timid
adaptability
252 sp atk 252 speed

Tri-Attack
Dark pulse
Thunderbolt
Ice beam

With adapatability, tri-attack becomes a nightmare! I will not be using hidden power, so please don't suggest HP fighting.

Alright, my only problem I see is having 2 physical attackers. Should I replace one of them for a mixed? Anyway, all help is appreciated. Thanks in advance for the help!

Last edited:

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Ground + Fighting share almost identical coverage, so go with Rock Slide > Brick Break for Haxorus. You might want to try Double Hit Dual Chop + Wide Lens > Outrage + Persim Berry, perhaps, since iirc there are quite a few Sturdy Pokemon in the PWT. Just a suggestion, though.

Try Superpower > Aerial Ace on Scizor. Steel types look like they'd give you quite a bit of trouble.

Last edited:

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I just made the changes, but I realized something... Scizor helps cover haxorus's problem with ice, but I need something to help with fire, for scizor... Should I use some kind of water, ground, or rock type? I need to beat fire, but I ALSO NEED it to be specially based... because both scizor and haxorus are physical. Does anybody have any suggestions?

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
Empoleon is specially based, but it is neutral to Fire.