• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My PWT Team

chap196

I already play PWT up until World Leaders, but sometime I lose, so I want some help.

Stoutland
Item Choice Band
Nature Jolly
Ability Intimidate
EVs 252 Attack/ 252 Speed/ 4 HP
Move Set
Return
Crunch
Wild Charge
Ice Fang
A Physical Attacker

Arcanine
Item Life Orb
Nature Mild
Ability Intimidate
EVs 178 Attack/ 78 Special Attack/ 252 Speed
Move Set
Fire Blast
Wild Charge
Dragon Pulse
Extream Speed
Fire Blast for more power. Intimidate give a Double Intimidate combo with Stoutland which will lower both of the opponent Pokemon Attack by 2 Stage

Samurott
Item Leftover
Nature Naughty
Ability Torrent
EVs 178 Special Attack/ 78 Attack/ 252 Speed
Move Set
Surf (Aura Sensai)/ Scald (zhanton)
Ice Beam
Aqua Jet/Return
Megahorn/Return
Which one is better in Double Battle, Surf or Scald?

Sawsbuck
Item Focus Sash
Nature Jolly
Ability Sap Sipper
EVs 252 Attack/ 252 Speed/ 4 HP
Move Set
Horn Leech
Return
Jump Kick
Megahorn/Wild Charge

Last edited:

chap196

For Aura Sensai
I will just put Ice Fang as a option because some people said that Fire Fang help Stoutland to kill Steel Ground Type which may ruin it. Surf instead of Scald. Thanks for the suggestion.

Purple_Tangrowth

A DRUM, A DRUM!...
In doubles, does surf hurt the pokemon on your side battling with you at the time too or is it just the two oponents?

You have nothing hits electric super effectively. I don't know if it's a big deal but I think it's worth some consideration. I feel like you need a hard hitting quake edge pokemon..

I also want to vote for ice fang > fire fang too. You will be paired up with arcanine to start afterall and it has access to fire blast. fire fang and ice fang deal the same amount
of extra super effective hits but I just feel that ice fang is more useful. In addition, it probably hits more neutral hits.

Team looks pretty good though

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
It is everyone adjacent to you.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Yeah I think you should stick with Scald > Surf on Samurott. If you use Surf, you have a chance of KOing your Arcanine or destroying your Sawsbuck's Sash, neither of which you would want. If you do want to stick with Surf, though, you'll need to run Protect on both Arcanine (over Wild Charge, probably) and Sawsbuck.

Double-edge > Return on Sawsbuck, since you can heal recoil damage off with Horn Leech.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Actually Arcanine hits Excadrill (who I assume you're talking about) for SE damage with Fire Blast , so your argument is invalid. LoL

chap196

I didn't edit for a long time because I don't have time. Anyway I will use Ice Fang instead of Fire Fang for BoltBeam coverages. I will not use Double Edge on Sawsbuck because Focus Sash will not work unless I use Horn Leech to heal itself and it is just a bit more powerful. I will keep Scald as a option. Thanks for the suggestion everybody.