• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Recently Revised YGO Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
My deck is centered around protecting and increasing my LP.

Normal Monsters:
Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Dark Magician
Summoned Skull
Judge Man
7 Colored Fish
Harpie's Brother (x2)
Master Kyonshee
Battle Ox
Darkfire Soldier #1
Girochin Kuwagata

Effect Monsters:
Sanga of the Thunder
Patrician of Darkness
Hysteric Fairy
Dark Zebra
Cure Mermaid
Cannon Soldier
Sonic Bird
Witch of the Black Forest
Hayabusa Knight
Sangan
The Hunter With 7 Weapons
Troop Dragon (x2)
Fiber Jar
Hane-Hane
Man-Eater Bug

Ritual Monsters:
Paladin of White Dragon
Relinquished

Spell Cards:
Remove Trap
Ookazi (x2)
Monster Reborn
Riryoku
Giant Trunade
Graceful Charity
Fissure
Card Destruction
Metamorphosis
Dian **** the Cure Master
Soul Exchange
Dark Hole
Invigoration
Sword of Dark Destruction
Sword of Deep-Seated
Scapegoat
White Dragon Ritual
Black Illusion Ritual

Trap Cards:
A Feint Plan (x2)
Zero Gravity
Reinforcements
Waboku
Gift of the Mystical Elf
Trap Hole
Negate Attack

Fusion Deck:
Thousand Dragon
Rabid Horseman
Deepsea Shark
Musician King
Thousand-Eyes Restrict

Let me know if there is anything wrong with my deck.

Raito

HADOUKEN!
It's seeming more like a beatdown and your on the right track. Just put in good 1900 to 2099 ATK Level 4 monsters with little to no drawbacks and take out every lower monsters except for Fiber Jar. Put in broken Staples. If you want to know what staples should be in your deck PM me or some one who you think might know.

Staples are cards that are so Cookie-Cutter it's not even funny.

Cookie-Cutter is the phrase for put in every deck or abused.

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
So I should try to get myself a Gemeni Elf(sp?), or Goblin Elite Attack Force?

I've got this combo I've been wanting to try. Summoning The Unfriendly Amazon and then activating Jam Breeding Machine.

cheekie3

Banana
like i say to everyone the best way to make a good deck is to buy a structure deck(warrior is the best imo) and build on that trust me it will work a whole lot better

Jupetta

If you are trying to make a life gaining deck add Fire Princess, Solemn Wishes, and Gravity Bind. Those will help you a lot.

Haruka's Swimsuit

Bomberhead 18-kin!
Flygon Prince said:
My deck is centered around protecting and increasing my LP.

Let me know if there is anything wrong with my deck.

Well, basically everything is wrong with it; for starters, it's built like a beatdown. You have too many character driven cards (in otherwords, cards characters from the show used), which is mistake a lot of people make. For a deck whose purpose is LP gain, you have WAAAAY too many high ATK monsters; you should really limit those to like 3 in a deck. I'm assuming this is a Traditional deck, so I won't bother saying about the banned cards... and I'd appreciate my peers not trying to turn this deck into a tournament level deck, since that's clearly not its purpose.
What you need to do is focus on your theme, find monsters that work with that theme, not ones that every other person uses. Particularly because if everyone is using the same cards, all it really takes is for someone who's thinking outside the box to slap together a deck that beats those overused cards and then that person can beat the holy hell out of every cookie-cutter deck on the block.

whats with the cards in the fusion deck?

Tip The Waitress

Nooo! I'm too young!
yeah, i'd say buy a structure deck cause you just have pretty weak cards overall. and really what's up with the weak fusion monsters?
u dont even have the fusion material and you don't even have polymerization.

Haruka's Swimsuit

Bomberhead 18-kin!
Lavabyle said:
yeah, i'd say buy a structure deck cause you just have pretty weak cards overall. and really what's up with the weak fusion monsters?
u dont even have the fusion material and you don't even have polymerization.

KewlBrettC_the_Tormentor said:
whats with the cards in the fusion deck?

Spell Cards:
Remove Trap
Ookazi (x2)
Monster Reborn
Riryoku
Giant Trunade
Graceful Charity
Fissure
Card Destruction
Metamorphosis

Twitch

;227; Ok, first of all, you can just scrap the Fusion Deck because you don't have Polymerization or Fusion Gate, and you don't have the right monsters for some of the Fusions, like Thousand Eyes Idol. A good annoyer combo that fits well with this deck's theme is Bad Reaction to Simochi and Rain of Mercy. You gain LP while your opponent loses LP. (BRtS is also a good card in general.) You should also add either Mystical Space Typhoon or Dust Tornado. Monsters are OK. (Note that I don't know some of these cards and I'm giving a rating based on the cards that I know of.)

Status
Not open for further replies.