• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My RED Team Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

ant1

this is my second time posting my red team. quite similar to my previous red team.

- tm should only be used once (unless they can be bought).
- moves should be learnable in red, so no yellow moveset (eg. fly on charizard)

;006; charizard
flamethrower
submission
slash
dig

;097; hypno
psychic
thunder wave
reflect
seismic toss

;135; jolteon
thunder wave
pin missile
thunderbolt
double kick

and any three of the following. not sure which one to remove from the team...

;022; fearow
drill peak
double-edge
hyper beam
mirror move

;034; nidoking
earthquake
rock slide
fire blast
blizzard

;131; lapras
surf
ice beam
body slam
confuse ray

;143; snorlax
body slam
hyper beam
rest
selfdestruct OR surf OR earthquake (but earthquake tm used for nidoking)

not sure if snorlax should be used for physical or special (ammesia lax)

please comment. thank you.

seeker304

I'd say get rid of snorlax. Nidoking can cover your ice, rock, earthquake is powerful, and a secondary fire. Make sure your fearow learns fly.

DGatrz Master

Trainer of Legends.
The team's good overall, but I wouldn't use Snorlax, it's best used in later gens, and other than Surf/Earthquake, it doesn't seem to do much other than stall things. As for Fearow, I taught mine Fly, Drill Peck, Body Slam, and Hyper Beam. Mirror Move isn't the best thing to use because it relies on the opponent, so I wouldn't use it.

RedFoxnotVuplix

Its good for later gens. in first gen psychic is wayyy over powered I could kill that entire team with a mewto and exeggutor. Speed is a big factor in the 1st gen the only fast pokemon on your team is jolteon. Hypno with a hypnosis wouldnt be too bad 0 pokemon on your team know recover or substitute .

Status
Not open for further replies.