• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

my region in progress

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
Transparitizing is easy...just go here:
http://www.iaza.com/
That is a conversion website, that you can use to do Transparites.

Yeah, Zangoose is one og my favorite pokemon, I hope you do an evo to it d:

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
yup. I like his fakemons.

(P.s. I likes yours too, Steve [can i call you steve?])

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
Sweet, I was gonna do that with my region, and Xtra's (from PE2K) region. However, he's never on anymore, so I quit it. (the cross fakemoning, not my region)

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
okay...give me a minute, and I'll add the link in my sig. I dont scratch (yet) so...yeah. I need help shading.

I've missed a lot due to my yeah... lazyness :p
But i love the snake! It's friggin damn cool!

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
yupee. Can't wait to see it. Can't wait till you finish my bugs, either... (Sumo...lol XD)

shaunybug

KAZAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!
(lol sumo
faries2800425462-iaza.gif
)
and thats ok zessibelle, i havent really done much :p due to my lazyness XD

and since spriter2is kind enough to let me use some of hid ideas for my dfakemon i shalt be stealing the lil fairy bug .... sumo LOL
fairy1586033003-iaza.gif

George~©

All Gravy
You could the water dogs with seaweed flowing from their backs, or you could give them webbed feet.

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
I decided to post them, instead of filling up my inbox d:
New_Bitmap_Image__8_s87148.bmp

The first ones just a floating fuzz ball...
the second one is an electric/bug grass hopper. (with a light on it's butt) On the antenna things, there is electric.