• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

my region in progress

Steven Apprentice

Steel Enthusiast
Sorry, I lost track! Well they look really nice! :) Bug/Psychic or something? Or even Bug/Ice... sorry I like giving types. The dogs could be like Doran, from my region. Not too much, but like a cross between Doran and Vaporeon with the long fishy tail. The seaweed idea is really cool too! Oh, and the Fuzz ball... what about Normal/Ghost or like Ghost/Water? He is cute, I'll give him that! :)

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
Bug psychich for wat??? o.0

George~©

All Gravy
They look like steel types so i thought they should be steel/bug.

shaunybug

KAZAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!
well .... im doing a creepy looking floating head, they will be in an area called 'temple of time' as they were the servents of the legendary pokemon of this area, but after many years of being in slavery the broke free and started to reform in a hiden place aka 'temple of time'
it looks awsome actually XD

Steven Apprentice

Steel Enthusiast
No problem, well I changed the Psyire line, and it's freaking sweet! And doran has an evolution line, and well I'm making the legendary trio, the Crystal Dogs - Thuntrot: Electric/Ground, Tyrate: Fire/Steel, and Icoto: Ice/Rock

shaunybug

KAZAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!
cool :D
well .. im still working on many sprites at the moment -,-
ive got like, a few lodes to do .... not fun -,- , i suppose im helping out lodes tho :D
so ... i hope im making u all happy ... whoever im helping out >.>

UPDATED FRONT PAGE!!
new sableye evolution, sapharmor, male evolution trade with pure sapphire at lvl 40, unlike its female counterpart (saboundii) , it specializes in sp.def, def and attack

sapharmor base stats
hp:90
attack: 150
defense: 130
sp.attack: 40
sp. defense: 129
speed: 50

saboundiis base stats
hp:109
attack: 40
defense: 90
sp.attack: 150
sp. defense: 70
speed: 120

Last edited:

Foxy-Kun

;;.myah? ;3
Personally, I like how the map is coming along. Either it is a new kind of high-tech map or you still have to finish it with regular routes/seas/shading colors, etc. But anyway, probably better than me.

It's so cute! But you could give it like a gem on the head and it would look even more like a sableye pre-evo.

shaunybug

KAZAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!
well .. i have an alright reason for it not to have that so here it goes:
saby's are born with only two gems, the ruby is only attached after evolution, as they become attached to the first gem they see, which is coincidentally a ruby, as the eggs that they hatch from are stored in a special location not so deep in the caves there parents originate from, they use there rubys as dummys to suck on until the evolve at level 10, all sabys that are caught in my region have a 59 persent chance to be holding this item :D
so there ya go, my long reason for them not having anything extra :/